[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Must have tools for an affiliate marketer what are they • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Must have tools for an affiliate marketer what are they

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Must have tools for an affiliate marketer what are they

Postby edwinnyc » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:41 am

Ok....for any serious affiliate marketer what are the must have tools that any serious affiliate must have, or minimum ones to have on a tight budget, then once gets money the ones that one must get
edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:32 am

The only must-have tools that you need to start out are a hosting account, an autoresponder or mailing list manager and a website builder or HTML editor.

I use which is less than $10/month and which is less than $20/month - and under 30 bucks a month is a great investment considering the potential return in this industry ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:37 am

Was using Aweber, GetResponse and Gator. Recently moved my entire lists to .

Nothing wrong with Aweber or HostGator. For myself, I made the switch because just provided the same services for $10/mth less.
Sherman C.

Sherman check into this....aweber vs others

Postby edwinnyc » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 am

edwinnyc

great free visual HTML editor for newbies

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:41 pm

I also use Aweber for my autoresponder & Hostgator. I choose to use these services because of their reputation, high quality, and proven track history.

Found a great Visual HTML editor that would be perfect for newbies. A visual editor lets you create a web page a bit like you would a word document, then you simply copy and paste the code where needed.

It is free! Go here and download it:

http://www.sothink.com/product/htmleditor/

Click on the free download. Make sure you have a way to unzip the file. Winzip is the best in my opinion.

wahm
Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby tess47 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:09 pm

To be successful with affiliate products, you MUST know about what you are selling, and learn how to write great sales copy, along with a hosting account and autoresponder. Your email list is perhaps the most important asset you will acquire.

To learn how to create great sales copy, visit some of the sales pages on the products at Clickbank. Practice writing some yourself, and soon you will be a pro!

Get my report, , to find out how you can accomplish everything you need to be successful with affiliate products without spending a dime!

Goog luck - just have patience and keep trying!

Tess

tess47

Postby homenotion » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Aside from the tools mentioned above, I highly recommend reading Ken Evoy's Affiliate Master's Course.
http://www.homenotion.com/affiliate_masters_course.html

It's a free publication but it's an excellent one. I recommend it to all my affiliate marketing viewers simply because effective writing is key. Just copying and pasting sales letters and copy that's already on the web isn't going to help you be successful. You should use the products you promote and endorse them from your heart and Ken helps you realize how to do that.

My Best :)
homenotion

Postby gsmart » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:19 pm

I wouldn't hurt to have the ability to add audio or video testimonials to your site.

Good Luck!
gsmart

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Li Weng

A Few More Must Have's

Postby totalnet » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:19 pm

I completely agree with the tools listed so far, here are a few more I also like....

SAFE Link Cloaking

Traffic Generation

Blog

Video Capture

Keyword Research

Website Builder

Those are some of the tools you may want to explore, but I can't leave this out either:

1. Patience
2. Persistance
3. Discipline
4. Sense of Humor (helps to get through the first couple of months of starting out)

Hope this helps...
totalnet

Postby Fusheva » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:48 am

Does anyone know how to use the WP plugin for Amazon affiliates. Have inserted the API from WP.com and my Amazon Associates info ...

But unclear how to actually use it ... When you click on the plugin link (on mine anyways) the tutorial video has no sound!

So am at a point where writing a post or have set up a page for products and want to use the feature ...

Does anyone know to do next?

Thanks.

Jane
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby Fusheva » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 am

Oh and thanks to all you lovely peeps above with the brilliant links and stuff to check out for affiliate selling ... great looking resources.

And I've just joined Aweber for a 30-day free trial ... yeha! Can't say fairer than that eh!

Jane
Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Amaon WP plugins ...

Postby Fusheva » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Fusheva
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:18 pm

lisamariemary