[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Article Submitters • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article Submitters

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Article Submitters

Postby doc333 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 am

doc333

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:18 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:31 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 pm

I used one once and you still had to manually log in and update certain things yourself. It was just a time saver for organizing them all and keeping them in one place.

I used it maybe three times and gave up.
mellymom3

Postby Mel » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 am

I've used a few in the past, not for my own purposes but at the request of clients who sent me the software or paid for online accounts to the submission places.

I agree with Loretta though, quality over quantity. In my experience, I've gotten just as good of results from submitting to 20 quality sites as I did submitting to 100 average sites.

That being said, if you want to use something that submits to multiple places, I would probably go with Isnare.com and pay for submission credits. They can be a bit slow to approve articles (without using paid credits), but they've been around quite a while and seem to do an ok job.

Something else that I've used for a client is UniqueArticleWizard.com. You have to submit three versions of the same article but then it spins the articles paragraph for paragraph and submits lots of variations of the same article to hundreds of directories. I'm not hip on spinners, but this one spins what YOU wrote, not random words, so you should have minimal duplicate content.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Mel

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:51 am

Unique Article Wizard is a pretty cool program. Like Mel said, it's not your ordinary article spinner, it spins out quality spun articles that actually make sense because it just shuffles around what you wrote yourself. Just be careful that your paragraphs are broken up logically before you submit and you'll be good to go with that one.

glad you mentioned Isnare, I always forget about their submission service.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews