[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My success story for today • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My success story for today

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My success story for today

Postby deannatroupe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:34 pm

deannatroupe

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm

DeAnna,
That is AWESOME! What a great accomplishment.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 am

Congrats DeAnna!
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Congrats! :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby skyjoe76 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 pm

That's cool. It takes discipline and self management to complete a task like writing.

Congrats.
skyjoe76

Postby sujai » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 am

I like to add .

once DeAnna Troupe helped me in preparing a very good article and it was a great help for me ......

thanks

Sujai.G
sujai
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:45 am

Wow - way to go, Deanna! That is so awesome!!!

Here's the link, you guys - if you want to have a look:
http://www.amazon.com/Cheapskates-Guide ... 436&sr=8-1
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Congrats!

Postby createyourdream » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm

createyourdream
Elite Member

Postby victory08 » Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 pm

victory08

Postby jamie » Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Congrats and googld luck to your book sales :)
jamie

deanna's book

Postby painternc » Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 am

painternc
Elite Member

Postby deannatroupe » Mon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Sujai,
I remember writing that article for you! I'm glad it was helpful for you.

Mary, the market that I'm targeting with this book is people that are either new to Internet marketing or just don't have a lot of money to spend on advertising, but know they need to spend something on advertising. I wanted people to know that there were ways they could advertise online that didn't require a second mortgage.

Nan, my next steps are to interview on as many Internet radio shows as possible to get the word out about my book.
deannatroupe

Postby belablasko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Hello.

thank you for sharing
Congrats its very nice and impressive.

When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it,
you have a moral obligation to share it with others.
========================================================
belablasko

Postby karynsolo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:06 pm

DeAnna I am soooo proud of you! you go girl! Now if I can only get brave enough to complete my book and do the same.
karynsolo

Next

Return to Success Stories