[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What's this need? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What's this need?

Compel your visitors to Take Action! What to say, how to say it, formatting and more... Join us here to discuss writing sales letters, general copywriting, and which words work the best!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Bensettle

What's this need?

Postby WAHumor » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:35 am

Here's the sales letter for a new product:

http://www.wicked-good-offers.com/promo ... /index.php

What does it need? I've stared at it too much to tell.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Bensettle » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 am

My first reaction is to your headline:

"How can you guarantee I can sell ANY product online? Sounds like more Internet hype and empty promises."

You may want to revise your headline so it not only sounds more believable but also differentiates you from the gazillion other sites promising more or less the same thing.

Haven't had a chance to read the rest of it yet...

Ben
Bensettle

Postby JosephRatliff » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Dan,

For this letter, I might suggest testing an "If / Then" style of headline...

"Promote anything online" requires that you break down the "hype-o-meter" of your prospect...and the If / Then headline does a good job there.

You may also consider an advertorial style of approach with this.

Ben started a thread, I forgot which one unfortunately, that contained one of those ads as a download.

Ben just might...put that link here too.

;)
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Bensettle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm

You mean this one...

Ben
Bensettle

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:48 pm

See how awesome Ben is?

That's one reason I included him in my "teachers" list on this post:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/f ... hp?t=25323
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 am

I'm both happy and sad to say I'm working on this again.

Procrastination runs in my family. Mom waited an extra nine months before I was born, and I came home from the hospital two weeks before my second birthday.

Anyway, hit me high or hit me low, but either way, let me know!

Dan

P.S. I hear you all groaning, but it will get better...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 am

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:16 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Re: What's this need?

Postby jsawvel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:09 pm

I think the headline grabs you. It does seem like a "hypy" ClickBank product, but that doesn't mean the sales letter is bad.

Here is one thing I noticed. At the headline, you want to leave as much mystery as possible, so I wouldn't give them the "answer" too soon.

So, I would word this sentence differently:

"All You Need Is One Hour A Week Using These Quick, Easy Step-By-Step Lessons And You Can Stop Struggling And Start Selling With Top Proven Effective Methods That'll Spark More Results And More Profits!"

To me, this gives them the answer too early and lets the air out of the MYSTERY or the wonderful things your product is going to do. Let their imagination work a little more.
jsawvel

Return to Copywriting & Sales Letters