[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Difficulty getting sales • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Difficulty getting sales

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Difficulty getting sales

Postby bzijian » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:50 am

I have set up a website sort of according to one of the blueprint guides, however, I am not making any sales and I'm not sure what seems to be the problem.

I have submitted articles to isnare and directory submissions and have got a very small trickle of traffic, about 0 to 5 visitors a day.

What gives? Could anyone share to enlighten on what I may have done wrongly?

The two websites are www.curesforyeastinfection.com www.healthmarketreports.com
bzijian

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:23 am

how long have the sites been up?

What else are you doing for traffic?
Marc Meole

Postby bzijian » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:27 pm

The first site has been up for 1.5 months whilst the second one is about 0.5 months old.

I have done the following on traffic :-
Commenting on relevant blogs (2 to 3 blogs)
Using yahoo answers (about 3 to 4 replies)
Isnare for article distribution (5 to 6 articles) with payment credits
Posting the same articles to ezine

Is there anything else to be done for traffic? What can I do to boost sales? How do the sites look? Thanks a million for any help or advice :)
bzijian

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 pm

bzijian,
It has been some time now. I was just wondering if you are still around and have gotten more traffic and sales from what you have been doing.
I just wanted to lend some encouragement. I received a commission for a product I promoted with only a few articles almost a year later when I forgot I even posted the articles. Sometimes it is good to forget about things, then you get a nice little surprise.
mellymom3

Return to Affiliate Marketing