[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Squeeze page and Payment Sequence • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Squeeze page and Payment Sequence

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Squeeze page and Payment Sequence

Postby Rich Atkinson » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm setting up a squeeze page to get people to sign up for a teleclass and pay for it. I'm using PayPal and Aweber. After I have them fill out their name and email on the 1st page, how can I capture that information and at the same time take them to another page where they can pay for the class.
I'm trying to avoid they're having to go to their email to pay for the class. The less steps they have to take the better I would think.
Rich Atkinson

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby Rich Atkinson » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 am

Rich Atkinson

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby Rich Atkinson » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am

Yes I see what you're saying. I guess when marketers are having you put in your name and email and then they take you to a payment page, they aren't using a double opt in system. I wonder how many sales you might lose with having them pay from their email rather than go straight to a payment page?
Rich Atkinson

Postby lindastacy » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't have an aweber account so I can't check this, but it seems like the email parser will do what you want. Info is in the aweber help section.

http://www.aweber.com/faq/questions/234 ... +AWeber%3F
lindastacy

Re: Squeeze page and Payment Sequence

Postby Lucysmith » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:43 am

hello.

very nice article here .
thank you for sharing this informative information.
Lucysmith

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity