[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Thanks to Loretta for Her Work On My Blog • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Thanks to Loretta for Her Work On My Blog

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Thanks to Loretta for Her Work On My Blog

Postby ConnieFoggles » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Retta does wonderful work on blog design, making blog buttons and fixing issues with blogs. She helped make one of my blogs look more professional. Her work is professional and the turn around time was very fast.

She is known here as .
ConnieFoggles
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:06 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby ConnieFoggles » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:37 am

She worked on . She fixed my sidebars, made the button for my giveaways and fixed it so that you can see the block quotes in my posts.
ConnieFoggles
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:16 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Loretta sure is awesome!

That was nice of you to write a testimonial here. Word of mouth helps a lot. Thanks Connie.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Loretta's done a LOT of work for me - she totally ROCKS!!!

I think my favorite thing, it was SO SWEET - one year, she surprised me with a new blogger theme for Mother's Day http://hippiespelunker.blogspot.com/

Seriously - I have no idea how she does what she does - she amazes me!! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:31 pm

You guys seriously have me blushing over here :oops:
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby ConnieFoggles » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:46 pm

ConnieFoggles
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:49 am

Looks really good Connie. How do you make the categories and archives an expandable list like that?

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby ConnieFoggles » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank goodness that Retta answered that for me. Phew!
ConnieFoggles
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Thank you Loretta. That sounds almost too easy.
Carol

p.s. somehow I missed your post until now.
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Love that blog!

Postby createyourdream » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm

createyourdream
Elite Member

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews