[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone up for Wireless Electricity? It's here. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone up for Wireless Electricity? It's here.

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Anyone up for Wireless Electricity? It's here.

Postby kirkward » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 am

kirkward
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Great Article, thanks for the link. The usuaL QUESTIONS arise such as how much energy is used to create "Wireless Electricity", how well does it scale up?, how expensive would it be, etc.
nar321
Elite Member

Postby ScottSharpe » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:33 am

That's funny, I was just thinking about wireless electricity the other day. I imagine that within the next decade everything will be wireless, in a literal sense. I can't wait to get rid of all the wires plugging into my TV. :)

I had a dream almost a year ago. I was sitting in the back of a huge gathering, looked like it could of been a church service. There was some kind of image & text on the projectors. I couldn't see it clearly and I was able to take the image on the screen and transfer it to my phone.

Imagine being able to do that in everyday life. You see something on a billboard you like and you're able to transfer it to your phone.

I love thinking about the future, it looks great. :D

- Scott Sharpe
ScottSharpe

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:29 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby Dan484 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Thanks for the link, it is definitely an interesting topic. From the sounds of it you would still have to be close by to the coils and transformers to use, so not totally wireless... but an interesting scientific improvement.
Dan484

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Home Office Talk