[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Make Your Decision • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Make Your Decision

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Make Your Decision

Postby skyjoe76 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 am

skyjoe76

Postby Al Smith » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Great post Joe.

Decision And Commitment happen to be key characteristics of successful people.

Weak decision making is one of the most common reasons for failure.

As you say . . . DECIDE to become who you want and then move towards being that person right now.

Act how that person would act, starting today and soon you will not be acting any more, you will be that person.

More success to you Joe. Keep us posted.

(Great articles on your blog by the way.)

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby skyjoe76 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Al,

Thank you so much.

Amazing things happened when we are are so clear in making any decision.

Recently, some incident happened, suddenly I became so clear with the kind of car I want to drive. I was so clear that BMW is my kind of car. I decide that I'm going to own one. Maybe not now yet, but I will.

Spooky thing is my friend called to say he's selling his BMW. He's willing to let go at a undervalue price.

I'm scared by law of attraction.
skyjoe76

Postby shortstack » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 am

Wow, really I needed to read this post. It's a great reminder for me to affirm and become the person I aspire to be. Adding heaping doses of gratitude is the other key, I have found.

They call it "Having an attitude of gratitude"

Thank you!!
Lisa :)
shortstack
Elite Member

Postby Juliawilliams » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:33 am

Good post, i think number of people who failed in life is just because they don't decide what to do and what to schieve and after making a decision they didn't remain committed to it so only making a decision is not important, the most important part is to remain committed to it
Juliawilliams

Postby Juliusanderson » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:52 am

Juliusanderson

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement