[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Bum Marketing Pays Off! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Bum Marketing Pays Off!

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Bum Marketing Pays Off!

Postby tess47 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Here is my own success story:

I had been marketing online for a little over one year WITHOUT ONE SALE. Am I hardheaded? Yes. Did I know you can make money on the internet? Yes. That's why I never gave up.

One day, I accidentally came across the bum marketing method. I read through it, and thought to myself "sounds pretty easy". Well, within one week of beginning that method I made my first money online. Within 2 months, I had made $1,000.00! I was ecstatic, to say the least.

I don't do as much of it now as I did then. But along the way, I learned more about marketing simply for DOING bum marketing that I can now say I make good money on a regular basis - all thanks to bum marketing!

I suggest to any of you who haven't had any luck yet - try the bum marketing method. IT WORKS
tess47

Postby Al Smith » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Congratulations this is wonderful news :D

I am sure many will be encouraged by your success.

It's such a thrill when you start turning a profit for the very first time. Use the energy it gives you to go even harder!

Shaye
Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby alexc » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Bum marketing? Is that where you give homeless people a sandwich if they wear a sandwich board advertising your website? :)

I'm kidding!

In all seriousness, congratulations on your success with this strategy. I hope you'll share more of the secrets of your success.
alexc

Postby tess47 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 pm

tess47

Postby kidino » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 pm

kidino
Elite Member

Postby JonathanB » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am

JonathanB

Postby zanyboy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:09 pm

That is great. I have never given that method a try. I will have to.
zanyboy
Elite Member

Postby KevinCald » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Howdy

The Bum Marketing method is one of the options I am looking at to expand my business. It is great to hear that it works for someone other than the (Gurus :evil: ) that promote it.

Kevin
KevinCald

Postby Johnny » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 am

Johnny

Bums

Postby Moneycatchers » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:21 am

Hi Elites and Lynn

Travis Sago Has really nailed this subject he has a relationship product as well that you can promote as an affiliate too, his info on Bummarketing is very good.
Why don't you try this link
No Affiliate in this link Just Being of Value to Fellow Elites.

Seize The Day

Warmest Regards
Ian UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby Ron Killian » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Ron Killian

Return to Success Stories