[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - To-Do List Software • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

To-Do List Software

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby trinitybrown » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 am

trinitybrown

Postby rodgerc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 pm

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but you might want to try out Achieve Planner...

http://www.effexis.com/achieve/

I'm a bit biased ( :D ) but I think it's well suited for internet marketers and people working from home.

You can see more in this quick tour...

http://www.effexis.com/achieve/tour/

Rodger
rodgerc
Elite Member

Postby Mel » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Mel

Postby Juliawilliams » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:02 am

Well i never heard about this software and i don't have any experience with it so can't suggest you anything but make it sure that it will work for you before buying it
Juliawilliams

Postby AlexNewell » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks to all the people in this thread who have given so many ideas.

I use the concept of the Success Six - the story of Ivy Lee I picked up from Mike Litman.

I usually jot the six items on a white board - in the form of a mind map.

Works well - but of course there's no calendar function!

I've downloaded the rainlander app - I'll give that a go.

I have used Mozilla Sunbird - it is my favourite price ( free) but I found it a tad clumsy to use.

All The Best
AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby lisaw » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 am

Don't forget Remember the Milk. It's web-based and free. :)
lisaw
Elite Member

Postby goaskmom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm

goaskmom

Postby Katysmith » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:36 am

Katysmith

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk