[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone using E-Junkie for affiliates? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone using E-Junkie for affiliates?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Anyone using E-Junkie for affiliates?

Postby WAHumor » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:43 am

I'm looking for a shopping cart that works with Paypal for my product.

Anyone use e-junkie to manage affiliates too?
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby busymomma » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:17 pm

I started out with e-junkie, but quickly switched. Yes it is very affordable, but then you are charged for each mass email you send out to your affiliates. In order to keep in contact in the future with affiliates and many different products I didn't think it would be cost effective in the long run. It was easy to use though.
busymomma

Postby WAHumor » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:18 pm

So what do you use now?
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby busymomma » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:31 pm

I switched to wahmcart. Not sure if we are allowed to give affiliate links on here. :D I know there are many that are happy with 1shoppingcart and if you already have the cart in place I've worked with jrox on a few and it's very user friendly through the admin. I believe it's free for the first 50 affiliates?
busymomma

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 pm

I have used both e-junkie and wahmcart. I forgot to renew my e-junkie and they delete everything when that happens *oops* instead of just making it inactive until you come in pay and renew.

I did like wahmcart, but it was too expensive for the small site I was using it for. e-junkie was a better priced option for the tiny site, but I was really bummed out when everything was deleted. Yes, it was my own dumb fault for not paying attention to when my bill was due.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisaw » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 am

I haven't personally used e-junkie (yet) but know a bunch of people who love it...can't speak from personal experience, so take that FWIW ;)
lisaw
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Program Managers