[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Fastest way to build a real list? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Fastest way to build a real list?

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby yeng29 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:29 pm

For me, the following 2 methods have been very helpful for me in building a list :

(1) Joining Free Giveaway sites in which i sign up as a contributor & contribute my own free gift/s. Good way to build up your list especially if there are lots of contributors to the site.

(2) Doing JVs with some of the genuine successful internet marketers out there. Another effective way to get free traffic & build up your own subscriber / mailing list.

Regards,
John Yeng
yeng29

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:41 pm

I was writing a blog post earlier today that made me go in and check my subscription stats... and found something interesting. The blog post I wrote is at:

http://www.clicknewz.com/1086/high-conv ... ign-proof/

... if you want to see the screen shots, etc.

I had a big spike in sign-ups to my email list in the month of August, and it was THIS blog post that caused it:

http://www.clicknewz.com/956/make-money ... -and-easy/

Just an example to give you some ideas ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Katarina1 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:38 pm

I have found that the best way is to build targeted list by doing survey. Quality not big number of people.Few questions to find out what they want to buy .If they answer few questions I will send them a software or e book. That survey is something that makes difference,convert optins into buyers.
Katarina1

Postby Li Weng » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm

I think building a list is the same as selling a product, but just easier, because the decision process isn't that hard.

If you deliver value to targeted visitors, then there's no reason why people won't join your list.
Li Weng

Previous

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders