[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Has anyone tried "Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has anyone tried "Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Has anyone tried "Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate

Postby bzijian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:48 am

bzijian

Postby onlineleben » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Yes, highly recommended
onlineleben

Postby savvygrind » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I've read a few ebooks about affiliate marketing and they all basically say the same thing. Doesn't matter if they are free or paid.

Those who make money at affiliate marketing actually do it. It's good to read but it's better to do it.
savvygrind

Postby alexc » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm

alexc

Postby onlineleben » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:39 am

The reason why I recommended Chris Rempels report is that he didn't bloat it with useless stuff.
Quite often you find pages and pages with example keyword lists the author found when doing keyword research. Chris shows a logical approach to come up with keywords that are more likely to result in sales than others.
He also talks about differences in conversion strategies for affiliate promotions and own product promotions.
These are only two things that came to mind without referring to the pdf.
All in all, I found a lot of useful stuff in there that I didn't find in other reports. IMHO, money well spent.

If you like to have something valueable about affiliate marketing for free, try the affiliates master course from the sitesell people.
http://www.onlineleben.de/freedownloads ... Course.zip
Or check out Allan Gardyne's site http://www.associateprograms.com where you will find lots of valuable resources and a community with users dedicated to affiliate marketing.
onlineleben

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 pm

I give Chris' "Confessions" a very high rating, which is rare...as I am extremely critical of most products.

Chris delivers to the point, highly targeted info on writing proper review sites and finding markets...which are two keys to affiliate success.

Get the book, you won't be disappointed.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 pm

A big "thumbs up" here, too.

It's great information. :wink:

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:59 pm

I Add MY Vote - YES!

As an affiliate marketer already myself, I bought ($29.95) earlier this year & there was extra info in it that was still very helpful to me. Just goes to show you can teach old dogs new tricks! Wish I had gotten it last fall.

He provides solid info and doesn't "beat around the bush"! NO fluff in his stuff. (Hey - I just made a rhyme! - LOL)

I also bought his other guide which he alludes to in his Confessions guide, the ($14.95) which outlines how to properly do review sites to provide a passive affiliate income which he touches upon in the "Confessions" guide.

This is ALL VERY doable IF you follow and DO what he outlines. :wink:

Hope this helps some ...

8)
CorpRebel

Return to Affiliate Marketing