[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - waiting to hear • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

waiting to hear

Love it? Hate it? Have an idea to share? Let me know what you'd like to see in the newsletter, on the site and in the forum! I'm all ears ;)

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

waiting to hear

Postby 406jags » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 pm

About how long does it take to get the benifits for the ellite membership? Im still waiting to hear something?
406jags
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Hi Thomas,

It usually happens within 24 hours. Unfortunately my primary system went down, and my access to email along with it, which put me behind. I'll locate your request and get your account upgraded ASAP - and of course credit you for the lost time ;)

Thanks for the note here!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

thank you

Postby 406jags » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 pm

406jags
Elite Member

Postby jkowaljr » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Lynn,

I signed up for elite about 3 days ago, but still don't have access either. I've emailed and PM'd you as well. Would you please set me up?

Thanks,

Joseph
jkowaljr

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:42 pm

I sent you both an email this evening - let me know if you didnt receive those. I really appreciate your patience while I was sorting out the mess after restoring my system. THANK YOU.

See you in the Elite forum ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby nar321 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Welcome :) There are several benefits of Elite memberships one of which is easier access to a more focused group and even Lynn Terry
nar321
Elite Member

Return to Feedback & Suggestions