[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Stomping the Search Engines & The Net Effect -Feedback • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Stomping the Search Engines & The Net Effect -Feedback

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Feedback on The Net Effect (print publication only)

Loved it! Cant wait to get the next issue!
45%
Meh, not impressed - I'm cancelling my subscription
18%
Awesome!! But I plan to cancel my subscription anyway
36%

Total votes : 11

Stomping the Search Engines & The Net Effect -Feedback

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 am

By now I'm sure you have seen my reviews for both of these products. If not, you can view them from the links below. Stomping the Search Engines 2.0 and the premier edition of The Net Effect were packaged together in a by StomperNet. The packages are just now beginning to arrive on doorsteps around the world. Have you received yours yet?

Once you receive your package and get an opportunity to review the contents, I'd love to hear your thoughts on both products!

:arrow:

:arrow: (video review)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby techshaman » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:19 am

Just a quick note to say I got mine on Sept. 17 and I'm deep into it right now.

Will give a review next.

So far, so good!

-Zack
Last edited by techshaman on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
techshaman
Elite Member

Not yet

Postby journallady2001 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 am

I haven't received my Stompernet order yet.

Lael
journallady2001

Postby lisaw » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:50 am

Hi Lynn - I got mine yesterday so I haven't gotten into it too much. I started reading through the Net Effect last night and it has some very good info -

I have to say I was disappointed in the packaging of the shipment - it came in a padded envelope through UPS rather than a box, so the magazine was mangled and one of the CD cases was actually broken - I vaguely remember someone else posting a similar comment...but I'm not sure where I found it. The disc inside looked ok but I haven't tried it out yet. I think a lightweight box would have been a better packaging choice than an envelope.

I'll post more once I get further into it.
lisaw
Elite Member

Postby youcould2 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:54 am

Haven't got mine yet. However, the positive side is I'm getting some great exercise running out to the mailbox every day.

Hope it comes soon.

Peace,

Ron Rink
youcould2

Postby caroldeckert » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:02 am

Hi Lynn! I have NOT yet received mine - I know they are backed up with orders so that's ok. My only concern is that the next month will soon roll around and I'll be charged that monthly fee for the Net Effect without knowing if I want to stay subscribed or not. I hope they will make some arrangements for that.

Thanks, as always,
Carol :wink:
caroldeckert
Elite Member

Postby msliz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:37 am

msliz

Postby walker22 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:45 am

Unfortunately, still have not received it even though I ordered right at the beginning.

So, looks like I'll wind up cancelling before the package even arrives.

Oddly enough, that seems to be happening with a lot of the big launches these days---very slow delivery-the lone exception I can think of is
Frank Kern's Mass Control Monthly, which I received right away.

Michael
walker22

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

I wasn't totally wow-ified by the Net Effect, so I did cancel my subscription to the journal, but I'm keeping the DVD of the Month subscription. I think that has more to do with my learning style than anything else though.
terrapin719
Elite Member

just received mine

Postby journallady2001 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi,

I just picked up my stompernet package. Everything is in good shape. At first glance The Net Effect looks good. I love reading about resources, so I know I will enjoy reading the magazine the most.

Will get back to it a bit later, along with the DVD's.

Nice to have it all here now.

Lael
journallady2001

Postby tknoppe » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Hi Lynn
I have received my Stomper materials, and I also ordered the monthly DVD. I have not yet reviewed absolutely everything, as I just received it all Friday afternoon. However, I have read most of The Net Effect and am very impressed.

I have found the articles to be well written, insightful and full of how-to information that I can actually apply to my business. That's what I find so impressive.

LOVE the Monthly Action Plan in the back! I'm big into checklists, so this is right up my alley.

My biggest 'complaint' - the lack of women, not just on the cover, but contributing writers. There were I believe only one or two women writers in this issue. I would like to be a greater female 'voice' present in future issues.

I did vote that I intend to maintain my subscription; as I did get a lot out of this first issue. However, I will take this month-by-month as see how it goes. It's a new thing for the Stomper crew and I imagine there will be some 'growing pains' and learning for them as well.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Two things, my understanding is that the package will be coming by UPS, so going to the mailbox is good exercise it isn't how it is being sent.

The second is I still haven't received mine, ordered 9/4/08. Calling the 404 number informs me that I should use a stse2.net for any problems which leads me to the next question which is why no email address's on my Stompernet email receipt?
nar321
Elite Member

Postby philwong » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:19 pm

If those that live in the US hasn't received it yet, I'm wondering if I will _ever_ receive it on the far side of the planet... :-(
philwong
Elite Member

Postby RebeccaJ » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm still reviewing it but so far there is a lot of good info for me that I do plan on keeping it.
RebeccaJ
Elite Member

Postby Mike Paul » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:57 pm

I've had mine for a couple of days but have been out of town. I've only started to scratch the surface of the content in the magazine and have already had a couple of ideas to implement.

And that's the important part, implementation. No matter how great the material is inside the DVDs or magazine, without using the info, its completely useless.

Here's to everyone that ordered finding at least one thing that you can implement IMMEDIATELY to improve your business!
Mike Paul

Next

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews