[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Are you interested in bartering services? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are you interested in bartering services?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Are you interested in bartering services?

Postby andyls » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:58 pm

I was just listening to Lynn's webinar, Success in 2008, where the idea of swapping or bartering services came up.

I'd like to kick off a thread where we can offer or ask for services.

Thanks.
andyls

Postby ChristyK » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Absolutely! I can do video lessons, wordpress, html, word, excel.. I need someone for occasional graphics, article writing (I'm good at it but not my favorite thing) and I'm sure I'll think of more.

Maybe when a person needs something he/she can post the need and their offered skills. The person able to fulfill a need can contact the person asking and they can discuss what could be bartered as we all have skills we don't recognize as valuable until someone asks us.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby andyls » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Oh, and to get things rolling ...

I'll be glad to trade some keyword research (search volume, competition, CPC estimates, etc).

In return, I could really use some help with content writing for targeted micro-niche sites on a variety of topics. Of course, I'll provide the keywords that I want to target.

Is that of interest to anyone?
andyls

Postby andyls » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Christy, you beat me to the punch!

Thanks for joining in the fray.
andyls

Postby TimeSaverVA » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Oh this is something I could really get into. I need to learn somethings for my VA service and could barter my services to learn new things. WOO HOOO. I am going to have to do this.
TimeSaverVA

Postby ChristyK » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:04 pm

See, there's one of those skills/available resources I wouldn't have thought to mention. I have access/ability to do some great keyword research. I'll be contacting you Andy for some content as I set out my goals for this year and start in on some new sites.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Make this topic a Sticky

Postby nar321 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:16 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby andyls » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:24 am

andyls

Postby ChristyK » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 am

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Hey I could get into this as well.
I love to write and have no problems researching and writing articles on any topic.
What I do terribly at is figuring out what keywords to use for my own purposes, and graphics for my lesson plans and ebooks I would like to sell.
Also, I could use some help in the advertising/marketing aspect of business as SEO is not my favorite thing.
mellymom3

Trade writing for keyword research

Postby deannatroupe » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I am good at writing, but not so good at the research. I am willing to write an article on preselected terms in exchange for someone showing me how to research keywords.
deannatroupe

Postby FrankLee » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 pm

FrankLee

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion