[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New InfoProduct Goal... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New InfoProduct Goal...

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

New InfoProduct Goal...

Postby deannatroupe » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Here is my goal. I want to have my own infoproduct completed by December of 2009. The only thing I know for sure is that I want the topics to be about social networking, blogging, and podcasting. I'm not quite sure how to narrow it down or which niche I want to focus on. That's why I'm giving myself so much time so I can do the research and narrow down my focus. Thanks in advance for helping me reach this goal.
deannatroupe

Postby Al Smith » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi Deanna,

Great goal. What kind of info product will it be. An ebook, or an audio book, or an audio program with ebook, an ecourse, etc.?

Maybe those topics you mentioned can all run together from niche to microniche.

-Social Networking -> Blogging -> Podcasting-

What do you want to help people do? What would be the purpose of the report, book or program?

Just firing off some questions to add to the discussion. Any one else have any suggestions?

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby deannatroupe » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:21 pm

I'd like for this to be a physical book, ebook, and an audio book. I plan to offer different price points for each medium.
The purpose of this product would be to help people start using these tools to promote their businesses.
deannatroupe

Postby karynsolo » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 pm

karynsolo

Postby deannatroupe » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:32 pm

That's a thought, except I don't want to scare people away from using social networking platforms. I want to encourage the use of them. I guess I would have to find a happy medium between warning and educating.
deannatroupe

Postby alexc » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:12 pm

So you might find a wider audience with the parents of teenagers who have started social networking if you deliver the proper message. Start off discussing the social network, then discuss the dangers of it, then discuss the positives of it, and finally discuss how to protect yourself and your family while using social networks. I'd expect that a large segment of parents aren't very savvy about these things.
alexc

Postby deannatroupe » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:17 pm

These are great ideas. I guess I need to do more research to market to that niche. I hadn't even thought about that. So where would I go to market such a book. The other thing I need to think about would be how I could tie that into the other stuff I do.
deannatroupe

Postby karynsolo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:23 am

you do not have to scare them away, what you want to do is to offer a solution that both teens and parents could live with. Where parents have control to know that their teen is not conversing with someone twice their age, but yet the teen has control as well to go on and talk to other teens and have a little safe fun.
karynsolo

Postby karynsolo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:25 am

Deanna there are a ton of opportunities for even business people on social networking sites. There is a lot of money to be found marketing on such as MySpace and other sites, it is all about how you go about doing it.

My son makes well lets just say at 19 a VERY nice living and has produced his own product. I am sure he would be a good target to interview for some research.
karynsolo

One Completed Infoproduct!

Postby deannatroupe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 pm

deannatroupe

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm

So proud of you DeAnna! Looking forward to the video.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby skyjoe76 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 am

skyjoe76

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement