[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Thinking of setting up a squeeze page using ppc • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Thinking of setting up a squeeze page using ppc

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Thinking of setting up a squeeze page using ppc

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:45 am

Have done nothing yet with ppc and google adwords

Am thinking about creating a stand alone squeeze page to get restaurant owners to fill out a application for financing

If I choose to do this what should I be expecting if i go with PPC in terms of cost to get traffic there

I already have a site getting about 400 visitors a month so should I create a seperate squeeze page or use the existing home page and send traffic there on top of the traffic I am already getting.

Testing is key here, and conversions am I better off with a squeeze page or my home page for generating leads help on how to use PPC to help me figure out what I should be focusing on

go to ..............www.restaurantfundingusa.com
edwinnyc

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:16 pm

My first thought is ...that is really is going to come down to your campaign.

Targeting should be the biggest factor in the overall decisions.....think of specifics, location, age, income, demographic those sorts of features.

What are you looking to achieve (other than referrals) is the campaign designed simply to generate traffic to the website or capture email addresses for an email follow up information series?

Perhaps an overall PPC marketing campain strategy would help....?

More questions that answers I'm sorry :( - but hopefully that helps you make a decision :)

Shaye
Shaye ~ proud wahm

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 am

Oregon Coast Guy

Thanks guys and

Postby edwinnyc » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:54 am

edwinnyc

Re: Thanks guys and

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Making a page on your site is a great idea. I wouldn't make a seperate home page as such - just an additional page.

Perhaps you can set it up as a special promotions link from your home page instead? Just be sure you can add an email capture form to sub levels of your domain as some service providers don't allow you to do that.

If your having problems coming up with content I'd look around in your niche and sign up for other peoples newsletters or subscribe to a couple of blogs. Read alot and filter alot and re-write it to your target market.

Article directories can be a great place to resource quality newsletter content too.

:)

Shaye Richardson
Shaye ~ proud wahm

hi shaye

Postby edwinnyc » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Yea seems like maybe it may be better to create a page that is connected to my site. Will have to test eventually to see what works best for now I believe creating a page at my site is the best just not sure yet about it.

Thanks...i can be any help to you as well just ask you or oregon
edwinnyc

Postby Shaye ~ proud wahm » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:19 am

Shaye ~ proud wahm

yes i agree...

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:06 am

edwinnyc

Postby James Schramko » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:43 am

James Schramko

Postby Cian » Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 am

squeeze pages are amazing...the average person has to be exposed to an offer 7 times be they eventually purchase. Go For It!
Cian

Postby Kurt Henninger » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Kurt Henninger

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising