[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Web Media Toolkit • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Web Media Toolkit

Tell us about the products/services that you have purchased online! Good, Bad? Want to recommend a service professional? -or- (ack!) Run accross a scam? Tell us all about it!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Web Media Toolkit

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:24 pm

I am always on the lookout for good inexpensive stock photos and images that are royalty-free. I've been using iStockPhoto.com where you can get quality photos and images for about $1 each. BUT that DOES add up over time.

I was over at a friend's this afternoon and he showed me a really kool collection of royalty-free photos, icons, clip-art, fonts, graphics, music that he came across online yesterday. These are GREAT for use on your websites, blogs, podcasts and videos.

This Web Media Toolkit Package Consists Of 24,530 Web Media Elements ...

* 4,719 Stock Photos
* 7,048 Clip-Art Images
* 1,500 Pen & Ink Classic Illustrations
* 7,387 Designer Fonts
* 2,500 Professional Sound Effects
* 101 Podcast-Ready Intros & Outros
* 75 Royalty-Free Music Tracks

Complete Web Media Toolkit Details Here ...

The cost = $47

The way I look at it, I've spent quite a bit already with iStockPhoto.com so I can see already that I'm getting lots more for what I'm paying for it with this media package. IF I were to only get 50 photos, images or soundtracks from this package then it's paid for itself for what I would be paying for them elsewhere. I already see lots more than 50 that I'll be happy to have.

ALSO ... On the site you can signup and get free sample downloads of each of the categories listed above via email before you buy.

It's a GREAT deal IF you need and plan to use them. :wink:

NOTE: You can use the elements in the Web Media Toolkit without restrictions for your own online designs. NOT licensed for off-line use. There are NO on-going royalty fees so you can use this collection for years to come.

8)
CorpRebel

Return to Testimonials & Product Reviews