[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Are you an info product junkie • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are you an info product junkie

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Are you an info product junkie

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:09 pm

I love finding information online, especially if its free.

If you see an internet marketing ebook or business related ebook that is free, do you hurry to grab it?
MommyEnterprises

Yes I used to

Postby kowhai » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 pm

But lately I am a little wary, while there is still some great products out there, the internet is changing so fast, a lot of the stuff is out of date.

Anthony
kowhai

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Yeah, I usually skim the product through before I even begin to read it.
MommyEnterprises

Postby robert adams » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 pm

my problem is how much I download and then never get around to reading.
'
I have Gigs of sound and video files that I have never watched or listened to yet.

I didn't even have my speakers hooked up for almost a year.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby KansasDragon » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Yes, I am an information junkie, and sometimes it leads to not producing results, since I get to busy reading all the information, instead of applying all the information.

But then is the time Ann slaps me in the back of the head..
KansasDragon

Return to Home Office Talk