[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The best affiliate program I've found so far • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The best affiliate program I've found so far

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The best affiliate program I've found so far

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 pm

If you're looking for a great affiliate program that pays well and actually helps you sell, sign up for the 5 Pillar Affiliate Program. Totally free to join, as is any good affiliate program. :wink:

http://www.mybiztools.net/sswt-affiliates.php

There's no other affiliate program Ive found with the kind of proprietary technology, generous commissions, and OVERdelivering products that the 5 Pillar offers. Not only does it pay great commissions ($75 per sale), but you're offering people products that will make a real difference in their lives.

I've been at it for a couple years now and the profits really start to add up because of the ongoing commissions. That's a very cool feature. Get a commission for the sale and then get another commission for that same sale the following year. Woot!

[URL=http://www.mybiztools.net/sswt-affiliates.php]Click here to sign up for the 5 Pillar Affiliate Program
[/URL]

Good luck, everyone and I hope you make tons of cash. We're all in this together! ;)

Regards,

Tony
Last edited by Oregon Coast Guy on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Al Smith » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:35 am

Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Hey, Al!

If you put some work into it, there is really some great money to be made. I have a check on it's way for $849.

One of the very top SBI affiliates makes around $20k a month! It's pretty amazing, but when you are promoting a product that truly has the potential to change someone's life, it becomes easy to pre-sell it. It kind of like offering water to a thirsting man. You know it can make a huge difference, so you love to see others take advantage of it.

I faced the fact a while back that we mean nothing to THE MAN, so why not get out and help lead the way for others to do the same?

I am thrilled when someone discovers Site Build It. It makes me feel good, because I know I've helped someone else. :wink:

Regards,

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Definitely a very good affiliate program if your website is geared towards their products. Plenty of affiliate materials and great periodic customer specials. I made a good amount of money with this program with my affiliate site.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby tvanslooten » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:43 pm

tvanslooten
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:04 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Thanks

Postby Bartlets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:47 am

Thanks for the info...
Bartlets

WA

Postby chastill » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm

The Wealthy Affiliate seems like a very informative website.
chastill

Postby redspace » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 am

Ya I agree that SBI affiliate programs has plenty of free resources that would help you really understand how to do biz on the net. I would really like newbies to study their free materials. Some of the materials are sometime given to only paid member in other membership sites.

I'm also their affiliate. It actually feels good like Tony said to promote something you really believe can change someone life. It is hard to get sales actually because it is high ticket items anyhow is better to have no sales instead of having frequent sale of some products but the buyers regret with their purchase later on which is a very common feeling on the net.

So I recommend others to take a look at their affiliate programs and check out the affiliate marketing resources. Since content is king on the net don't we all agree that getting content stuff in our head to begin with is a good thing.
redspace

Postby globalbizz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 am

Thanks for the reminder. I'm a SBI user and never promote their products.
globalbizz

Postby dagmar » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am

Thanks for reminding me about SBI.

I am also a member but I have learned a bunch of stuff from other sites. Will consider going back and re-thinking it.

Dagmar
dagmar

Return to Affiliate Marketing