[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Help! - how to do Internet Marketing when you have NO TIME?? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Help! - how to do Internet Marketing when you have NO TIME??

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby WAHumor » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 am

There's three things:

1. Plan
2. Automate
3. Outsource

For planning, I've been using with excellent results. It keeps me right on track, and that's no small task!

Automate every task you possibly can. One obvious one is an autoresponder service like Aweber. If you're not sure a task can be automated, do a search online and THEN ask here to research your choices. If you can't yet swing automating everything that you'd like, automate those tasks that suck up the most time.

Outsource whatever takes the most time, either in terms of difficulty or task size - especially what you just plain HATE to do! My personal fave is outsourcing graphics and technical stuff.

Keep in mind that one of the greatest benefits of home business is flexibility. Reducing and/or rearranging your work hours ia certainly allowable during your time of crisis and may be necessary for your own health!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby miriampotter » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am

Hello

Thank you.
miriampotter

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I've been extra-busy as well, so I can relate.

What has helped me, is to understand that I don't NEED to do everything, and if certain things don't get done, that is ok. I do what I can, and the rest either will get done later or never...

Good luck!
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby miriampotter » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:19 am

Hello

Sounds like good advice, thank you.
miriampotter

Postby alita » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:53 am

hey all!
For internet marketing you don't really need alto of time and you don't need to visit places for marketing purposes. even if you don't have time for certain reasons you can still go through the process of net marketing through outsourcing. They are different campaigns provided by web development companies. you can also avail PPC pay per click campaign where you pay a certain amount to the outsourcing company and you set the targets for them. They then launch pay per click campaign and pay the users a set amount and keep the rest as profit to themselves. This way people who don't have time can run their marketing campaign while staying off the track due to lack of time.
alita

Postby chastill » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 am

chastill

cut some advertising

Postby ahayes00 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm

I would cut out time you spend on your advertising, like webpage upkeep, and just use ready-made sites that do work for you, like
http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/event_production.html . If you have that up, you only have to post it once, and it will keep drawing in business so you don't have to think about it any more.

That's been a big time saver for me, since I'm working at home with a 6 month old daughter, running my own business, and don't have much free time anymore.

Also, you could try hiring an assistant for any work someone untrained can do-- maybe someone from a local high school who will work cheaply.

Good luck. I know it's hard.
Last edited by ahayes00 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ahayes00

Postby Dustie » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 am

Dustie

Postby James Schramko » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 am

James Schramko

Postby deannatroupe » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 pm

Definitely outsource any task that doesn't generate revenue. Make a list. Be realistic about what you can do in a day. Be sure you remember to sleep and pay attention to your health. If you're sick, you're not going to be able to do anything.
deannatroupe

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk