[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Follow Me On Twitter - Please Post Your Twitter URL Here • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Follow Me On Twitter - Please Post Your Twitter URL Here

Social Marketing strategies: using Web 2.0 Social Media apps & services to gain traffic and exposure to your websites. Discussions on Digg, Facebook, Twitter, Pownce, StumbleUpon, MySpace & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Alan Petersen

Follow Me On Twitter - Please Post Your Twitter URL Here

Postby Sharon & Roy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 am

Hi Everyone,

I only have one question.

What is your Twitter URL?

Mine is ...

http://Twitter.com/RoyMontero/

PS If you haven't yet setup YOUR Twitter account with your first and last name (even if you won't be using it right now) RUN, do not walk to ...

http://www.Twitter.com/

... And get set up.

If you don't get your name the other people with your name will and you don't want that to happen if you can at all avoid it.

By the way, set up your children's names too (even if they are not yet born).

PSS Your name will be easier to read if you use Title Caps, (i.e., FirstLast instead of firstlast) so set it up that way. If you didn't set it up that way, no problem, you can still do it now.

I'm in the process of putting together a few Twitter Case Studies and soon thereafter I'll have a few reports and guides available. They'll be a series of multimedia products that I'll entitled.

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

If You Are Not Yet Following Me on Twitter ...

Postby Sharon & Roy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:09 am

... Then you missed seeing the following message.

http://twitter.com/RoyMontero/statuses/785808761

Just for you information, the majority of my tweets (AKA Twitter updates) will be focused on ...

Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:18 am

This will be fun :D

Here's mine: http://www.twitter.com/lynnterry
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby business opportunities » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:03 am

I am following you two already :)

Feel free to follow me: http://twitter.com/marcnorris
business opportunities

Postby WAHumor » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:19 am

Lessee...if you carry to 20 and subtract the District of Columbia, it's...

http://www.twitter.com/danreinhold
WAHumor
Elite Member

Twitter

Postby Paul Cooley » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:32 am

Paul Cooley
Elite Member

Postby Sharan » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:02 pm

I started doing twitter last year -- at least I set up my account, but I have been very lax about twitting.

I added Lynn when she started at the Stomper event and just now added the rest of you guys to follow.

Here's my page: http://twitter.com/SharanMadison

As you can see I haven't been very active lately, but that's about to change.

Sharan
Sharan
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Twitter Tweety Sweetie

Postby DebGallardo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:12 pm

DebGallardo
Elite Member

Twitter User

Postby gronesy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Hello,

My twitter page is :

Roy,

If you could put together a quick how-to list on twitter feeds I would be grateful. I know there is an OK way and the RIGHT way to do it but I don't know for sure which it which.

Thanks,

Jeff
gronesy

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:11 pm

OK ...

I'm starting to get a bit used to this Twitter stuff. Think I'm gonna like it, though. :wink:

http://twitter.com/corprebel

8)
CorpRebel

Postby carrie » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:31 pm

carrie
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:23 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Sharon & Roy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Last edited by Sharon & Roy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sharon & Roy
Elite Member

Postby JosephRatliff » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:06 pm

JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Next

Return to SMO: Social Marketing & Social Media