[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How can I get started in Affiliate Marketing? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How can I get started in Affiliate Marketing?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How can I get started in Affiliate Marketing?

Postby ZekeLL » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi guys, I just created and ebook. This one is not about getting rich online like most others, but contains valuable immigration if you have a specific legal problem and how to work it out.

I know this is information that a lot of people will pay good money for, I just don't know where to start from.

I have the ebook, I have a website, everything is ready. I would like to get affiliates to promote it. Most of the information I found online about affiliate programs are for people who want to promote someone else's products, and my case is the opposite.

How should I get started? Should I go with Commission Junction, Clickbank, PayDotCom or what?

Any tips to get the biggest amount of affiliate interested in promoting a new product? I've read that they look at the statistics for the best sellers and they promote those products (it makes sense after all). How can I get their attention?

Thank you so much for your help!
ZekeLL

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Hi Zeke, Welcome to the SSWT Forum :D

I would recommend that you set your product up on ClickBank. You'll get the most exposure to active affiliates there. Once you get it set up, you need to work on Joint Ventures. That will help you get affiliates and make sales, and will also help your stats at ClickBank.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Start with 2 Free Books

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:43 pm

A real good first move is to grab two free books.

One is Jeremy Palmer's "High Performance Affiliate Marketing" at

The other is Ken Evoy's "Make Your Site Sell" at

They're both hefty, excellent e-books and completely free. Knowledge is power! :wink:

Regards,

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby ZekeLL » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:36 pm

ZekeLL

Re: Start with 2 Free Books

Postby ZekeLL » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:39 pm

ZekeLL

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ZekeLL » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:48 pm