[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Blogging. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Blogging.

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Blogging.

Postby Maa » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:07 pm

I just wanted to share with my fellow network marketers that I was able to get a member in my network marketing business through my blog this past February. The person I sponsored saw my blog post and he joined my business. That was a great feeling indeed.
Maa

Postby Ravish30 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:20 pm

I often get new customers via my blog :)

Its a great way to keep in contact with customers too :)
Ravish30

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:35 pm

I setup a blog to train my team and it works great.

It's a good idea to promote a blog instead of sending people directly to your sales page.

People will be more willing to sign up with you
if they see that you know what your talking about
and are an expert in the business.
Daniel Cassidy

Postby happymlm » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:32 pm

I agree. Blog works very well for me too.
happymlm

Postby Paul Cooley » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 am

Blogs have been great for growing my business as well. I have also used them and discussion forums to train my team. It works great!

Now let me ask all of you this...
Do you train your team to use blogs and how do they respond? How much action do they take?

Thanks! 8)
Paul Cooley
Elite Member

Postby globalbizz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:19 am

Blogs are boosted if you also use article marketing.

I use ezinearticles, go articles a service from isnare.com
globalbizz

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success