[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 100 Places You Can Submit Your Articles. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

100 Places You Can Submit Your Articles.

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Postby Cinneide » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:41 pm

Cinneide

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:39 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby clyde66 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:51 pm

clyde66

Postby Jeff Casmer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:26 pm

Hi,

I have just added a directory to my site as well:

www.24hourwealth.com/articledirectory/

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Your list

Postby Troy » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:50 pm

Jeff, could I also post this list at one of my websites?
I would be glad to give credit where credit is do. (to you for composing the list).

Let me explain...

My webhosting service recently gave me a new toy to play with. It is a content management system called joomla. It is basically a blog, but comes with alot of frills. To try it out, I am building an "Affiliate Marketing portal", since that is what I do. (affiliate marketing.) So far, I am loving it, as it has 4 different types of rss built in. Im not ready to really start promoting it yet, still building it, adding content etc, and really getting to know how it works.

A list like that would be a great addition, and I wouldn't publish it without asking first. I'd be glad to send you the url , if you want.
Troy

One more place to submit

Postby Troy » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 pm

hi gang,
I am currently building an affiliate portal. Right now it is mostly just an article database, but I will be adding alot more as the weeks go by, such as SEO tools and the likes. If you have affiliate related articles that you would like me to publish and syndicate, you are welcome to do so here:
http://dropshippers-directory.com/affil ... icles.html

I will also be getting a domain name for it here in the next few days. I'm open to suggestions?
Troy

Postby john925 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:59 am

I am surprised that http://articles.simplysearch4it.com is not listed. This directory is rather big and has been online for around 4 years. It has been approving articles on a daily basis for the time it has been online. It also gets alot of traffic.
john925

Thank YOU

Postby LeslieGregoryFernandes » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 pm

LeslieGregoryFernandes

Re: Thank YOU

Postby john925 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:12 am

john925

Postby Phil Tanny » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 pm

Thanks for the list of article directories.

Would this be a good place to discuss article submission software?

As the list of article directories gets ever longer I feel I need to either get article submission software, or focus my attention on the top 10-20 directories, ie. the ones that actually get most of the traffic.

What article submission software do you use?

Does it really work, do your articles actually appear in the directories, or are the directory owners tossing automated submissions?

Ideally I'd like a web based tool (mac user) but I probably need to be realistic and hear about the Windows tools as well.

Thanks for any tips!
Phil Tanny

Postby lklein » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:03 pm

I have a fairly new article site here:
http://www.articlesmall.com/

Lambert
lklein

Understanding Bulk Article Submission

Postby gronesy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 am

gronesy

Postby miriampotter » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:14 am

miriampotter

articles for free

Postby auntiej » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Hey this is an awsome bunch of sites. Are the articles i post here able to be taken by anyone and used as if they wrote them?
auntiej

Depends

Postby DebGallardo » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am

DebGallardo
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay