[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Podcasting Webinar on Tuesday Jan 22nd • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Podcasting Webinar on Tuesday Jan 22nd

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Free Podcasting Webinar on Tuesday Jan 22nd

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Alan Peterson, author of Niche Podcasting, will be joining us in an Open Discussion style event this week to answer your questions about podcasting and how to start your own podcast.

Alan has a special deal on Niche Podcasting, exclusively for my readers, so if you want to grab your copy and read that before Tuesdays event, you can get it here:

http://www.nichepodcasting.com/lynn_terry/

If you missed my email about that earlier this week, you'll find a copy of that in the SSWT Archives at:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/a ... 011508.htm

The Webinar will be held online, and is free, so all you need are speakers and/or a microphone to participate. If you dont have a mic, you can simply use the text chat to join the discussion.

To get the login details, register free at:
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/webinars.htm

See you there! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Sounds interesting!
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:07 am

Yes, to me too :D

If any of you have questions about Podcasting, you are welcome to leave them here and I will be sure to ask Alan during the Webinar. Sometimes questions get missed during the live event because the text chat scrolls so fast, but if there are questions/topics you would love to hear covered then let me know in advance ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mommyland » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:04 pm

I am so excited I cant wait :) This is one I wont miss for sure.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:41 pm

We had an excellent turnout today, and Alan really shared some great tips & ideas on podcasting for beginners. I think I finally got a good handle on just how powerful having your own podcast can be, and how easy it is to get started!

FYI, the archive of today's event is now available in the Private Forum. You can download it in MP3 format to listen to on your computer or on your favorite portable device. Only can access the Private Forum but you can upgrade for as little as $5/month.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:49 pm

I had a great time and I hope people found it useful discovering the potential of podcasting. :D

Lynn, you're a great host and moderator! Keeping the webinar on track while covering a lot of questions. Great job.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby shri » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:38 pm

:cry: i missed it. (coz of my present time zone GMT+3). I did install podcast on one of my sites (coz my hosting has it free, so wanted to try) but didnt get time to consider it seriously. I'l definitely do some research on this. Any tips / advise would be appreciated.

Shri

shri

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:57 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements