[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Congratulations, Stefani Partin! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Congratulations, Stefani Partin!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Congratulations, Stefani Partin!

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:47 am

During our "Success In 2008!" , I announced a special prize and award to Stefani Partin of MommyEnterprises.com.

Throughout 2007 Stefani was the most active member at the SSWT Discussion Forum, the top subscriber to individual posts at the ClickNewz blog, and also participated in almost every Webinar I hosted.

Stefani, in appreciation I am granting you a full-access one-year subscription as an Elite Member, which gives you access to our Private Forum here at SSWT. In that area, I offer one-on-one consultations and personal help with business models, websites and blogs – and I also let Elite Members download all of my products for free – including the Webinar Archives, my popular Fast Cash Strategy report, and numerous products with resale rights just to name a few:

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/elite-members.htm

For supporting my work, and being a top contributor along the way, in turn – I would like to support you and your ventures in the coming year. Check your inbox for the details… and thank you, Stefani – You’re awesome!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mommyland » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am

Congrats Sweetie I am so happy for you. :) Keep up the great work
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:58 am

This is too awesome Lynn! Thanks soooooo much! I can't wait to take advantage of your private forum and will be looking for the details in my inbox!!

What a great way to start the new year!!! Wohoo!
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:27 pm

You are most welcome ;) Thank YOU!

Apparently the email didnt make it, but I went ahead and upgraded you myself to an Elite Member. I look forward to seeing you in the Private Forum!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JeanM » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Congratulations Stefani!! Go 2008!

JeanM
JeanM
Elite Member

Postby moimoi94 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:22 am

Congrats MommyEnterprises and much success for 2008 and beyond!

God Bless
moimoi94 :D
moimoi94

Postby nar321 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 am

Adding my congratulations for winning :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby AffiliateRetired » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 pm

AffiliateRetired

Postby gronesy » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:09 pm

gronesy

Postby shannonsmith » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm

shannonsmith

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Lynn, take a peek at my blog post I just posted:
http://stefanipartin.com/?p=500
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:55 pm

Congrats, girl! That's pretty darned cool! :D
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby onesuccess » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:33 am

Congrats Stefani! That is really cool! Do it in 2008!

James
onesuccess

WooHoo!

Postby PianoKim » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Way to go, Stefani! :D

Kim
PianoKim

Next

Return to Announcements