[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Addon Domains - How to add a new domain name to my account • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Addon Domains - How to add a new domain name to my account

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Postby jacquelynrose » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:14 pm

NOW IT IS OFFICIALLY FIXED!!!! :D

jacquelynrose

Postby jacquelynrose » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Hmmm how come it won't let me view the domain as a

www? only jackiesbizblog.com not www.jackiesbizblog.com?
jacquelynrose

Postby Stacie Bennett » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:30 am

Jackie,

I believe the answer to that is the way it is set up in WordPress. Try this and see if it works:

1. Go to your WP admin

2. Select OPTIONS -> GENERAL

3. In the field that says "WordPress address (URL):" see if it has the www in the URL. If not add it and it should show up that way.

If this is not the problem post back.
Stacie Bennett
Elite Member

Re: Addon Domains - How to add a new domain name to my accou

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:34 am

karynsolo

Add on Domains

Postby Deltlake1 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:18 pm

:D, hi everyone,

I am also having problems with adding on a domain, Lynn.
The new domain has been pointed to Hostgators name servers,
I go to my "c" panel and click on add on domain. I then have
a page with the following:
1. URL of new domain which I fill out.
2. user name/directory/subdomain
when I just input my user name and then drop down to password, everything is fine. I need to input a directory to upload my files to, but when I do that then everything goes haywire. The subdomain I let Hostgator worry about. Example: bill0401/realestate/subdomain.
3. password: not a problem
Or, do I pass on the directory and set that up in "file manager" and in Filezila? :?
Deltlake1

Postby robert adams » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:36 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting