[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Successful newbies in 2007 yet?? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Successful newbies in 2007 yet??

Show Off Your Success! Post your Work-at-Home or Online Business Success Story. From small achievements to life-changing success, we'd love to hear your story...

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Successful newbies in 2007 yet??

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:46 am

Fiachra Kavanagh

Postby bojemarshell » Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:21 am

I started looking at this so-called internet marketing early this year. Now and then I would read an e-book about internet marketing to satisfy my curiosity.
But as my collection grows I became more and more confused, and I was one of those suffering from information overload. It seems to me that there's always fire sale here, there and everywhere.

well, i make you clear that there are lots of sites offering internet business, but you should pick the right one.

Everyone trying to outdo each other with offerings, promos, new gizmos and what not. Only very few really are giving out the genuine basics, the true foundations of Internet marketing.
bojemarshell

Are You Ready To Make Some Money?

Postby kimgefflo » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:43 am

It's one thing to know what to do, but it's an entirely different matter of knowing how to accomplish the action

steps needed to be successful online.
You will discover what skills are required and how you can rapidly become competent in all aspects of Online marketing.
You will benefit by …
Saving endless hours of time consuming research
Gaining the same skills that all successful marketers possess
Sharing insider marketing tips that consistently produce results
Knowing where to access video tutorials demonstrating essential techniques
Getting access to FREE "how to" video coaching to perform essential tasks.
internetbusinessbuddy. com
kimgefflo

Postby dbh » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:20 pm

dbh

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:10 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Michael b » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey guys. Just saw the thread and wanted to share a bit of success. I started in Late January of 2007. In fact I started at this forum.

When I first arrived I was brand new. No experience nothing. I played around with ideas for awhile and just started going after niche markets.
My first 4 months were rather uneventful. In fact other than a few adsense banner clicks I wasn't making much.

Late in my forth month I realized what I was doing wrong. I was trying to do everything and was getting no where fast!
I then started focusing on one thing at a time and quickly started making money. In my fifth month I made around $500. In my 6th month $1000.

By the end of month 7 I was pulling in $1500-$2000. Now one year later after really learning and focusing I am over $5k+ a month and growing.
It was hard work and it still is. I am not at a point where I can sit back and just enjoy a big freakin pile of money.... but then again I don't want to be.

I want to keep the fire a live and I want to continue doing well. Most people want the quick money when they get involved in online marketing but the real gem is growing your business over time.

The biggest tip I can give anyone wanting to make money online is to do one thing first and do it well before moving on. There are a lot of options in internet marketing so find something you like and hammer it home before trying everything else.

The next tip I can give you is don't try to market in the internet marking community right away... get good at something, nich marketing, copywriting, article marketing etc and get involved in the IM community later on. If you get in the IM community to early people will know you have no clue what you are and in the end you'll get "0" sales.

3rd stay after the prize. You want it? Go get it. Nobody is going to do it for you... there is no get rich scheme or anything of the sort. it is going to take work to win the prize. Don't give up.
Michael b

Thanks for the encouragement

Postby Gail Harris » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Michael,

I appreciate the advice and encouragement. I was getting frustrated and depressed since I was not making any money at my web site. I know I'm new to web business (since October 07) but I don't know exactly how to make changes and get everything set up the way that I want. I bought my first web site set up and it's just not what I was hoping for. I plan to take some web authoring classes on March 1st but would like to have things moving by the time that rolls around. Thanks for giving me back some hope.
Gail Harris

Postby Michael b » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:10 am

Gail,

Thats the biggest thing to avoid, being depressed. Go get what you want... just go after it :)

I know it sounds like the dumbest advice but GO get it..

Only you can control what you are going to do. What is your goal? Do you want to write or design web sites for affiliate marketing? I'd start with EXACTLY what route you want to go after first.
Michael b

Started in August 2007 ...

Postby ajaonyx47 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:27 pm

ajaonyx47

Postby miriampotter » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:43 am

Hello

It is difficult, with one person saying one way is right, and another saying something else is right, what do you do?

I think being a member of a forum is a great plus, and then learn, learn, learn from real people, rather than reading what people say on their sites, which you often have to take with a pinch of salt.

I have been on the net long enough, to know, that most of what people say on their sites is bull, and the best place, to find out the reality of what works is to read real life stories in places like here, the truth of the matter, I know it can be time consuming, but I have learnt lots by just reading.

Stick with one thing, before going onto another, a lot of people fail, because they get bored, because their program is not reaping benefits after a few days, it does take longer than that in reality.

Hope that helps.
miriampotter

Return to Success Stories