[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Brainstorming Thread • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Brainstorming Thread

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby JimD » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Lynn,

Thanks for taking the time to check. Much appreciated.
JimD

Postby daniellechonody » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:02 am

daniellechonody

Postby DougYITBOS » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:17 am

DougYITBOS

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:39 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby daniellechonody » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:51 am

Thanks Lynn - I wouldn't have thought of Virtual Pet Business but I like it!

This is for my 20/20 challenge - thanks for helping me out! Hope you are going well

Danielle
daniellechonody

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:57 am

Great! Glad that worked for you ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

domain name snatch

Postby TorontoCarol » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:12 pm

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby scoretenz » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:28 pm

scoretenz

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:13 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Lynn - I'm wanting to turn my attention back to my personalized letter business, somewhat, as the paid blogging is totally flopping out.

I rank well for 'personalized letters to children' and 'letters to children' and a few other variations of that, but, those are not highly searched keywords.

Looking at my site - http://www.myveryownmail.com - what do you think are good keywords to target? I'm thinking, maybe - kids' crafts - but, I'm not sure.

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lisamariemary » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi Lynn - gah, I'm so paranoid, I was afraid to sent this to you via the forum! LOL! Maybe that's going overboard on those domain-jumpin' fools - who knows...

Anyhoo - you just ROCK at this stuff, and I'm in need of help again. I'm starting a site for my brother, who is an emergency veterinarian in Colorado, who is wanting a more professional image online than he's used in the past.

All decent versions of his name are taken. but his name alone would not convey that he is a vet, anyway.

The one name we keep coming back to is doggydoc.com - but, he's not entirely happy with it, because of its 'cutesy' flavor. it sure does let you know right off that he's a vet, though!

He did at one point have ervet, on blogspot, but, that could be seen as rhyming with 'her bet' and not properly understood.

So he's an emergency vet (he much prefers emergency to day to day animal visits - he rocks at emergency!) - his name is David Burnett

DavidBurnettDVM.com is available - but, is that too long? and a mouthful?

Ok, so those are my facts - I hope your new (totally awesome and adorable) house lets you visit the forum soon... :fingers crossed:

Thank you, Lynn!!!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby deannatroupe » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 pm

I think using his name as his domain name is a good idea.
deannatroupe

Previous

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement