[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is Anyone Currently Using Affiliate Elite? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is Anyone Currently Using Affiliate Elite?

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Is Anyone Currently Using Affiliate Elite?

Postby gronesy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:06 pm

I saw this program debut and I salivated but it's out of my price range.

Is anyone using it and is it REALLY as good as it sounded like?

I did see that Dealdotcom sold it with additional training guides because there was a learning curve issue.

I am starting out with PPC and would die to be able to know going in how much my competitors are bidding on keywords I would like to use in my ads.

All help is greatly appreciated and welcomed.

Jeff
gronesy

Postby LaneLester » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:59 am

Martin Avis said in one of his newsletters that does almost all AffiliateElite does... for $67. I was considering AffliateElite at the time, and Martin's review was enough for me to buy AdSpyPro.

I confess I haven't done anything with it yet... so many worthwhile things to do and so little time. I know the standard advice is to outsource, but I need to find something that makes a little money before I start hiring people to do it for me. :)

Lane
LaneLester

Postby gronesy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:08 am

Hi Lane,

Thanks for your quick response.

Do you know if AdSpyPro requires a WordTracker account to use or does it use free resources?

Obviously, I'm on a tight budget right now.

Also, what were you speaking of outsourcing PPC advertising or something else?

I totally agree and I'm in the same mindset as you about something making me money before I pay somebody else to help me with it.

Jeff
gronesy

Postby LaneLester » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:13 pm

LaneLester

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby gronesy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:40 pm

gronesy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:33 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby gronesy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:48 am

Tony,

You're not helping me feel better about not owning that piece of software right now-HA!

I know in this business you've got to spend some money to make it. In some cases, a lot of money to make money as long as the numbers work out in your favor. I'm in the phase where I have to do a lot of things the hard way right now until I can peg one stream of income to replace the grunt work.

Before the release of the product I watched all the videos and had almost talked myself into it before I saw he also wanted 40 bucks/month subscription fee. I know it's not much relative to other products but, like I said, when I have a product online and it can pay for the software and subscription I'll buy it for sure.

Until then, have YOU used AdSpyPro or have any experience with it?

Thanks again for your help,

Jeff
gronesy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:19 am

No, Jeff, I haven't tried AdSpyPro.

I have Keyword Elite and used that, but AE is a lot faster at getting the keywords together. Plus, I really love the fact that I can track Clickbank, PayDOTcom and Commission Junction product stats in real time. :wink:

The products that I use you can see at http://www.mybiztools.net
Oregon Coast Guy

Buy through your clickbank account.

Postby pmaior » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:10 pm

pmaior

Postby Dmitry » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:54 pm

For your Adwords keyword research try using - a keyword research technology that will help you know what keywords your competitors are using and how it generates money for them, you can use those keywords to drive traffic to your site and give your business the exposure it needs. It offers Free trials.

It goes with a ClickBank Affiliates Search Engine where you can see the actual market landscape at ClickBank.
Dmitry

Postby gronesy » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Thanks, Pablo and Dmitry.

I'll look further into Google Assassin and I'm checking out KeyWordSpy.com right now.

Jeff
gronesy

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:08 am

I'm using it. The spy on keywords function is pretty nifty.
Sherman C.

Postby gronesy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:02 am

The Keywordspy tool was cool but that seems awfully steep per month compared to Affiliate Elite?

Did I see that right? $90.00/month?
gronesy

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising