[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - download page - paypal • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

download page - paypal

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

download page - paypal

Postby helmy » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:36 am

Hi Lynn

I succefuly created a download page to an ebook for customer to buy after he pay by PayPal, as you advised me.

when i write the url of this downlaod page i found it accessable !!!! it means if the buyer paid for the ebook and he took a copy of the url of the download page , then he gave to his friend his friend will access the download page and downlad the ebook without paying the money

how can i stop this ?

[link removed]
helmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:37 pm

For starters, you dont want to post it on a public forum ;)

I think one of the most popular solutions is www.dlguard.com

I havent used them myself. Most of your buyers are going to be honest, and truthfully a few "stolen ebooks" here and there is not detrimental to your online business. I dont put a lot of negative energy into prevention, and instead focus more on my marketing plan and my buyers.

If you DONT link to it anywhere online, and the download link is ONLY available to actual buyers... its not that big of an issue.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Schramko » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:48 am

James Schramko

thanks

Postby helmy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:22 am

Thanks Lynn

Thanks James

:)
helmy

Postby eBookWriter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Another method is Payloadz.

They offer several account levels including a free one, which sends your customers to a page you set up on your website. This might be okay for people selling just a few things a month.

The next three account levels have monthly fees, but. of course. they offer better features, like so many MBs of on site storage for your files plus a more secure download link sent to your customers. The link is live for 48 hours.

I chose the Premium Merchant Account because I get charged a fee only if I sell something. This way, I get the most storage space for my files and the secure download link, can make more money per month, but I pay only if someone buys an eBook, plus I didn't have to pay anything upfront.

While I would like to try DLGuard, it appears that I would have to buy two or three licenses to take care of all of my sites. Be a little pricey for me - just now, anyway. With PayPal links on every site, I can use Payloadz with them without it costing extra. Maybe as I start seeing more business, I can look into something else; but for now, I'm okay with this method. I can use it with eBay, too.

Anita
eBookWriter

Postby robert adams » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:30 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

www.1startcart.com

Postby helmy » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:04 am

helmy

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:03 pm

For my info products, I'm now using by Sid Hale. ALOT easier to install and use than the $7 Dollar Scripts (7DS). Even Willie Crawford switched alot of his info products over to RAP! That's how I found out about it. :wink:

A bunch of features and it cloaks the download urls and has expired links. It is $67 now but you can use it on unlimited domains that you own. The only possble drawback is that it only works with PayPal as the payment processor.

But DLGuard seems to be the premiere download security software if you need to go that route. He does have great support!

My 3 centz anyway ...

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby PattyGale » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:41 pm

I'm using E-junkie and it's great.. It's nice and easy, you can set the # of downloads and expirations an it's a very simple buying process for the customer.

E-junkie is a service, with a one week free trial and I think you can have up to 10 products for only $5 a month.

http://www.e-junkie.com
PattyGale

Postby helmy » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:25 pm

helmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby shri » Wed May 14, 2008 8:46 am

shri

Return to Ebooks & Info Products