[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question on possibility of publishing faith based ebook • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question on possibility of publishing faith based ebook

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Question on possibility of publishing faith based ebook

Postby Lee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi,

I do a bit of writing and create as a part of the discipline "quotes" that folks seem to enjoy.

For example, while running a training conference for our student interns last week someone commented once again..

"Lee, have you ever thought about taking your quotes and creating a calendar?

Others have suggested selling the PowerPoints I create with the quotes.

I've also been approached about creating plaques with the quotes and I've personally thought about creating quotes + a "journal" approach for an online pdf product.

So what's my question?

Assuming you liked a set of meaningful quotes and you had a space to journal (with questions or comments to use a "prompts"), do you think something like that you might be willing to pay somewhere between 10 to $20.00 for an online product -- or do you feel there may be a market for short, original work of this nature?

Obviously, this is strictly a personal opinion. I can do some research for this potential niche, but I thought I would ask a "feeler" question here.

This possibility keeps resurfacing (as in students and friends asking me about the possibility), so I'm wondering if I shouldn't venture out someday, LOL! (i.e. for real).

Thank you again,

Lee

P.S. You are welcome to email a response as well. For some reason the notifications from here don't hit my inbox a great many times even though I believe I've set it up to make that happen.

P.P.S. A sample... sure.

Confidence In Confusion
© Lee Wise All rights reserved

I may not know exactly
where I should go,
but I am absolutely certain
Who I should go to.

*** Questions For Reflection And Growth ***

~*~*~
Am I going to the Source of all strength, grace and power
when I should, for as long as I should…

Or am I heading that way less often than desired and a lot
less often than is wise?

~*~*~

Being certain of the certainty of the Lord remains an
immeasurable blessing to followers of Jesus.

Should you be in a confusing stage of your journey today,
what historical sketches of your life could be reviewed in
light of God’s faithfulness for the purpose of being
encouraged or strengthened today? (See Philippians 1:6)

Lee

Postby Marc Meole » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:11 am

Marc Meole

Thank you!

Postby Lee » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:32 am

Marc,

Thanks... that's encouraging.

Lee
Lee

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 pm

I agree, it's also a very responsive niche...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Super!

Postby Lee » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:31 pm

Wow... two encouraging comments.

Wonderful. Now all I have to do is produce, LOL!

Lee
Lee

Return to Ebooks & Info Products