[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $20,000 in 20 days • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$20,000 in 20 days

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:33 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby edysby » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:14 pm

Thanks Lynn
I just accept the challenge.
I'm entering the first day.
Downloading the manual and read it.
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Congrats! :) Glad you joined us!

All this talk inspired me to write up a quick tutorial on PLR & product rights, which you can find at: http://www.clicknewz.com/1062/understan ... le-rights/

I put together a for $11.97 that includes two major PLR guides (among others) that you may find helpful. If you are in on the challenge, forward me a copy of your order confirmation email (removing personal info, of course) - to Lynn*AT*SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com - and I will give you complimentary access to this package.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Day 2

Postby dmdcissp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:44 pm

dmdcissp

Grateful for this Thread

Postby Christimarie » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:53 pm

Christimarie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:11 pm

Welcome to the forum, Dave :D

Great motivation indeed - thanks to everyone for your posts here! I am on "Day 3" and making some serious decisions before moving forward. I am supposed to be on day four of course ;) but I am taking my time on this one. I'm at a fork in the road, so to speak. I think I'll take the details about that to the 20/20 forum...

Full update is here: http://www.clicknewz.com/1069/day-3-4-o ... challenge/
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Now past day 20

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:32 am

We are now past day 20

Like many I took this challenge and I am still at it but getting nowhere really. After buying the program my biggest fear was that it was going to be very difficult to get the JV partners, which is the whole basis of this thing working out, and while I’m not near that point of the program yet, many are and they are not doing well.

One guy who has created a fairly decent product reported on the official 20/20 forum that he sent out over 120 jv offers, and only 2 accepted him so far, and as of yet he still hasn’t brought in any sales.

Bottom line is that I don’t think anyone is near the 20k is 20 days, and I’ll bet many of you clever marketers had that figured from day one, and therefore saved yourselves $247 !!!
Fiachra Kavanagh

Postby SteveJohnson » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:48 am

SteveJohnson

Re: Now past day 20

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Would like to hear from others

Postby DBWright » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:19 am

Wow, I think Fiachra was just speaking his mind about his own experience. I'm sure he would rather be reporting back that he is $20K richer or even $10K richer. And if you watch the video link in his signature, he did report good results and a "this product made good on it's claims" for the $100-a-day product. So it's not like he's someone who is sitting saying "Woe is me all these guru's stink."

Actually I joined this forum largely because of this review section and was curious to hear others feedback on the $20K in 20 days product. Since it's 20 days since the start and several people posted that they were giving it a try. I think the product is still offered for the same price and I'm curious -- the 20 days -- so is this basically 3 - 5 hours spent working each day (that was one comment above).

Anyway I'd like to hear others experiences. I'm guessing they might be some others like Lynn who felt they got their money worth even if they didn't earn $20K. But I'm also thinking there may be others who ARE asking for their money-back. $20K in 20 days is a big claim.

So other purchasers of this product, please chime in.

And please, let's not bash someone just because they have a negative opinion of a product. Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being labelled whiner.

At least that's MY opinion.
DBWright

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 am

Hi DB & Welcome to SSWT :D

I agree with you, and have done my best to help everyone past any barriers they were faced with during the challenge. I am still plugging away at the challenge myself, not having had opportunity to devote even a couple of hours a day consistently. I unfortunately suffered a back injury and computer crash over the last few weeks, so I am playing catch-up at the moment. Still in the game though, and still expecting great results. Very pleased with the progress, and excited about finishing up.

Like you, I'd love to hear from others that took on the Challenge. Anyone else want to post progress/thoughts?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby LaneLester » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:59 am

I just received my money back from Michael Green. Although I had serious doubts after reading the manual, I worked through Day 3 (a lot more than three days!) before requesting the refund.

To be positive about it, there is certainly more than $247 worth of value in the total package. And for certain people and certain products, I think it will pay off. But because I'm who I am and have decided not to sell to the next generation of IM wannabees, I concluded the approach would not pay off for me.

I appreciate Lynn's efforts to encourage me and help me see the way to make it succeed.

I selected a PLR ebook to which I could add significant improvement and enlargement. I also made an audio book of it. But I still felt it was worth only a few bucks.

I, too, struck out with the JV thing. I didn't get to the point of actually trying to recruit them; it's just that the search for prospects was so meager.

Lane
LaneLester

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

My 20/20 update

Postby Christimarie » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:50 pm

Christimarie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin