[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The Think and Grow Rich Thread • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The Think and Grow Rich Thread

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:09 pm

TAGR is the one book that I read from every single day. A small part, or page, or chapter.

Every day.

Mindset is the foundation from which all other success springs from.

And as Napoleon Hill put it best...

"The only limitations in our mind are those we acknowledge. Both richness and poverty are the offspring of thought."
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby wealthambition » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:18 am

I really love Think and Grow Rich.

There is so much wisdom contained within, and now that I am a trainer for a Marketing Company, I often teach on the mindset of success and how successful people think -- and to get great content, I go back to that book frequently.

I'm also really into and The Law of Attraction.

I interview Michael on HOW to actually apply the law of attraction in a systematic way.

Download this MP3 interview for FREE:
wealthambition

Postby flensborg » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:26 am

flensborg

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby KeithCash » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:42 pm

Thank you for the download.
I have heard alot about over the years, and in this forum but have never read it.

Thanks again.

I will happen.
Cheers
KeithCash

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:13 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I have read the book many times

Postby kowhai » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:25 pm

kowhai

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:00 pm

We're going to have to research that, because I'd like to know too - that's the first time I've heard that.

Speaking of, I just received The Purpose Driven Life from NH in my latest Amazon order. Looking forward to checking that out!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby idea girl » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:08 am

i have been intruiged by Napoleon Hill's life and enjoy realizing how he responded to the news of the times. His first book was in the 1930's and he lived a long life going through major changes in the U.S. like all others his age and his last writings in the late sixties, early70's ???? (not sure exact dates off the top of my head) reflect that. His focus never changed but it is like reading the tales of a historian.
idea girl

Postby chillzkid » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Word... I keep that 'bible' in my CAR!

And read it every time I can.

Must of read it like 20 times already.

Kevin
chillzkid

Chapter 1:Thoughts are Things

Postby pilpil » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:49 am

pilpil

Postby sswt123 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:32 am

I'm another "Think and grow rich" enthusiast!! Actually I'm reading it for second time and writing a blog with each chapter's main ideas so I have no excuse for not applying his principles on a daily basis. You can also read them at http://clickabook.blogspot.com I'll be soon adding more content!
Last edited by sswt123 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sswt123

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Think and Grow Rich Extra

Postby DebGallardo » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 pm

I posted this on the Clicknewz blog, but meant to post it here. I know. It's a senior moment thing...
----------------------------------------

I went looking on my hard drive for “Think and Grow Rich.” I found 2 copies. Since I’m pretty sure I got them free (bundled with something else) I don’t mind the duplication. It’s just when I’ve bought something I already own that makes me crazy.

Anyway, I also found a workbook to go along with Hill’s book. It’s by Dr. Joe Vitale and a co-author. I haven’t located where this workbook is available. When I do, I’ll let you all know. Meanwhile, at the beginning of Hill’s book is this marvelous quote from 1912:

“When you work simply for yourself or for your own personal gain your mind will seldom rise above the limitations of the undeveloped personal life; but when you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break bounds; your mind transcends limitations; your consciousness expands in every direction; and you find yourself in a new world, a great world, a wonderful world; dormant powers, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a larger man by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”
– Christian D. Larson, Business Psychology, 1912

Lynn, whether you recognize it or not, one of your gifts is inspiring others as you teach them.
DebGallardo
Elite Member

Re: Think and Grow Rich Extra

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement