[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Great New Ad Serving Works better than Adsense for me • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Great New Ad Serving Works better than Adsense for me

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Auction Ads

Postby boxxies » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Hi Lynn and Michael,

I just paid $5.00 paypal to download the report.
Unfortunately, it is in a zip file and I don't have the program
to unzip it, my trial has ended.

How else can I read this report?

Thanks,
Marie
boxxies

Postby quantikev » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:24 pm

Hello Marie!

There are numerous free unzipping programs available.

The one I'm using at the moment is 7-zip: http://www.7-zip.org

I've also used ICEOWS in the past, which puts itself into your right-click menu: http://www.iceows.com/HomePageUS.html

Hope that helps you out;
Kevin
quantikev

Zip Program

Postby boxxies » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:02 pm

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the tips.

I'm going to go and try them.

Marie
boxxies

Postby quantikev » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Ok now its my turn for a question, lol!

How do you delete campaigns from AuctionAds.. or is it even possible?

I could not find the option under campaign management.

I really like these - they're the most useful advertisement I've seen!

Edit - For a primary example, see this test site: http://thunderbirdinfo.blogspot.com - they are perfect matches to the subject matter and audience.

THe only other thing I really wish is that all of the pictures were bigger, & the space surrounding them & the text were smaller.

Kevin
Last edited by quantikev on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
quantikev

Postby Michael b » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:42 pm

quantikev,

Yes they are quite useful and a great way to pull some great profit. :)

As far as deleting the campaigns right now you can't. But I am sure soon you'll be able to. You don't really need to delete them though as they are just a way to track where you landed your sales from, when you check your report day to day.

Basically.. lets say you are selling 5 different types of shoes. You would start a campaign for each type of shoe, so when you make your auction ads units, you would tell it what particular campaign you wanted just for your own tracking stats. I have about 200 different campaigns now, but it helps me focus on what is making money and what is not.

The beauty of auction ads right now is that they are so new there are going to be alot of great changes and ways to make a lot of money through them over time you'll see a ton of new features implemented.

Hope this helps
Michael b

Postby edysby » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:14 am

Hi Michael

I saw your auction ads screen shot. That's great.
You have impression above 1,000. How do you get such lots of traffic? Is it from one site?
I only have some impression and haven't made any bucks with auction ads.
What methode do you use to make money with it?

Thanks
edysby
Elite Member

Postby Michael b » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:43 am

edysby,

The traffic avg out to under 200 visitors per day over the 3 month span. To be honest that was done from a small 2 page website, that I used for merely testing purposes to see what performed better, auction ads or adsense. I wouldn't worry much about impressions however, auction ads measures impressions by highlight of entire ad units, which can show very inaccurate statistics since someone could browse your site and cause many impressions on one page. I would look more for traffic volume.

I used many ways to get traffic to my site and actually I have a report that shows the case study and how I made the $5000 in under 3 months you can get it from lynn right now for only $5 bucks before I increase the price.

It will show you more screen shots and ways to increase click counts and more... where I positioned the ads and how they performed.
Michael b

Postby HostAPartyOnline » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 am

Hello,

I have a question about the Auction Ads. I joined a while back and really did not do much with it. I was somehow under the impression that it was linked through the ebay affiliate program which now I am understanding that it is not.

I am an eBay affiliate through CJ and have been generating pretty good revenue with that.

My question is, if Auction Ads is paying 100% of the revenue generated through eBay, how is Auction Ads benefiting?

I am a bit confused as to why we would go with Auction Ads instead of the eBay affiliate program through CJ. Granted, you have to sign up for it through CJ but the eBay Editor Kit provides the same thing, right?

Looking forward to your responses. I bought your eBook through Lynn last night. :D
HostAPartyOnline

Postby Michael b » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:24 pm

Michael b

Postby cheaputils » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:14 am

Can Auction Ads be used in the UK? Will it connect to Ebay.co.uk yet?
cheaputils

Postby Michael b » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Michael b

Previous

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options