This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Webinar Today (Tue Sept 11) - Join Us Live!

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Free Webinar Today (Tue Sept 11) - Join Us Live!

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:48 am

Join us today at Noon EST (11am Central, 9am Pacific) for a Free Webinar, open discussion style. There is no cost to join in and no boring pitches - just grab a cup of coffee, or some lunch, and join us for a fun brainstorming and Q&A session.

Last week was our first event, and we kicked it off with a Live Q&A session. Unfortunately some were unable to log in due to technical issues with our conference room. I was able to record the event though, and everyone that was able to attend really enjoyed it.

I've decided to host another Live Q&A session during this week's webinar, so bring your Internet Marketing questions and join us live! I know there were quite a few readers who werent able to log in and ask questions last week - so this is for you ;)

Of course, if you joined in last week, you'll want to log in again too - there's bound to be a whole new round of questions and resources this week.

Notes from the first webinar can be found on my blog at:
http://www.clicknewz.com/997/first-webinar/

There are no long-distance charges. The event will be held online, so the only requirements are a set of speakers or headphones so that you can enjoy the audio as well as the visuals. You may also use a microphone to chat or ask questions, or text chat if you prefer.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Announcements