[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Webinars Coming September 2007 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Webinars Coming September 2007

Upcoming Events & Special Announcements from the Forum Administrator. It's a good idea to check in here from time to time ;-)

Free Webinars Coming September 2007

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:16 am

Beginning in September 2007, I will be offering Free Webinars to SSWT readers and members. These will be free to attend live, and archives will also be made available.

A webinar is held online with audio/visual interaction including screen shots, browser viewing, chat, polls and more. There is also a bridge line for calling in with Q&A and for guest speakers/interviews.

Before we go live, I need your input! ;)

Obviously the live time/date is not going to work out for everyone interested. But I do need to hear what would work best for you, to get a general vote towards possible weekly time slots. What day of the week, and what time of the day, works best for you?

Suggestions on topics, guests and tutorials are also welcomed. Let me know what you'd like to hear, what you need to learn, and what would benefit you the most!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby laurie » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:37 am

Lynn,

This is exciting! I look forward to it.

For me, I would love them to be held in the afternoons. To be honest, I get tired of all of the calls being held at 9pm eastern - I like to keep them during my work "day".

As far as topics, I would be interested in:

How to build a more RESPONSIVE list/market
How to write effective copy

Thanks for doing this.
laurie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:50 am

Very helpful, Laurie - thank you!

I agree, as I work online during the day and evening events are difficult for me to attend.

It's important to get your input as a group, as the Live Webinars will be free, but the archives will not (a lot of work & resources goes into archiving and the archives will be a collection of highly valuable content). So let me know what times you can most likely attend during the week, and what your time zone is!

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby susan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:09 pm

Hi Lynn

I would like the webinars to be held early afternoon around 1pm, I am EST.

As I am still trying to find things that work I would like to see covered:

building your website
making money from your site, what works, what doesn't
building your list
writing ad copy
effective articles

I really would like to learn how to make the pages for special offers etc and how to link it all together.

I'm pretty much after lots of information on how to become successful.

Thanks
Sue
www.ladybizmarketing.com
susan

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:14 pm

That's 2 votes for "after lunch" ;)

Anyone else?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Frank_Bruno » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:25 pm

Hi Lynn,

I can attend any day as I'm a full time online marketer, but the times for me that would be good would be 2-3 p.m pacific time.

I would be interested in hearing experiences about viral marketing and how each person has been applying it towards their business.

There are so many ways....

I get some good ligh bulb moments to see how others are also using viral marketing.

Thanks
Frank_Bruno

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Excellent suggestion. I have the first few webinars laid out in regards to topics, but I can see where it would be fun to feature fellow members 2-3 at a time with real life examples and success stories on various sub-topics (contextual advertising, viral marketing, product launches, etc).

Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

New Webinars coming in Sept.

Postby fstruck » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:35 pm

Hi Lynn:

I'm another eastern time person who does not like 9-10pm meetings.

I also prefer daytime slots. I don't care if they are held on Saturday to give most everyone a chance to attend. I am sure many people work during the daytime, but what about those who work a second shift job.
If archives are made available, those who can't attend can still view the Webinar.

I am also a newbee still trying to make my first dime. I like the sound of joint ventures and moving the $7 reports. On your advice I bought the summer blowout, am currently reading the JVs done right report, and would like to JV moving these 53 reports. Info on how to do the above would be appreciated.

Thanks Looking forward to these sessions,

frank
fstruck
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:50 pm

Weekday afternoons seems to be getting the vote so far...

Any day of the week better than another?

Anyone prefer evenings or weekends?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby carrie » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:23 pm

Hey Lynn,

Weekday afternoons work best for me too. During the week is good because of the established routine I have with working from home with kids. Once the weekend hits, it's like a free for all.

As for topics, I'd love to hear more about how to do webinars. :lol:

I think this is a fantastic idea, and I look forward to attending. While I didn't get to sit in on too many of the Hot Seminar Series...actually I only made one and had to leave in the middle of it due to my family's schedule, I think the interactivity is awesome. Plus, any chance to "hear" from you is a bonus.

Carrie
carrie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:51 pm

Thank you, Carrie :)

Unfortunately, I missed many of the Hot Summer Seminar events myself, as evenings just arent the best time for me. I'm usually doing things with the kids or out with friends & family during those hours.

What about Tuesday afternoons - any vote for day of the week??
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Count me in Lynn

Postby kowhai » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:51 pm

I do not care when it is, I can not sort out this time difference anyway, If we can work out the time difference I will be there.

Anthony
kowhai

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi Anthony,

As an , you'll get access to the recordings at no extra cost, even if you cannot attend the live webinars. Elite Members always get a free pass ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sunflowerlady » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi Lynn and Everyone :D

Afternoons sound great, I'm a freelance writer (for the Internet) and a wanna be internet marketer so I've got a flexible schedule.

I'd like to learn about

making money from websites
inexpensive ways to design websites
creating info products
ezines
anything else you come up with -- your topics are always great! :D

Oh, I'm on Eastern Standard Time.....
sunflowerlady

Postby laurie » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:26 pm

laurie
Elite Member

Next