[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can you make money with adsense? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can you make money with adsense?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby guyfox » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:09 am

guyfox

Postby americanwahm » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:10 pm

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby athomemom » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Adsense has never worked well for me. I´m going to take a look at HaveAds. I am also experimenting with Bidvertiser and AuctionAds on my newest blog, http://www.diywedplan.com. I´m alternating the two types of ads. The blog is very new, so far I haven´t earned anything, but AuctionAds is the only one that anyone has even clicked on.
athomemom

Google Adsense success

Postby ownerwillcarry » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:35 am

Hello,
This is only my second month using Adsense. Between June 16th and June 30th I made $511.00. It’s now only July 15th and I’m already up to $565.00. I’ve been an Internet marketer for years and I’ve never seen anything that has worked so well so fast as Google Adsense. That’s just my two cents……
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:43 pm

This is my first year in anything Internet Marketing. Done right and tested a lot, you can do a good deal with Adsense. Jeremy Schoemaker is a prime example of how well you can do (http://www.shoemoney.com).
Last edited by Oregon Coast Guy on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby ownerwillcarry » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:14 pm

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm right there in the ball park with you. I expect to earn about $1500.00 by the end of the month...and this is just my second month! A month and a half ago I had never even heard of Google Adsense so needless to say, I'm ecstatic. Adsense will be my number 1 revenue earner within 3 months.
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby Michael b » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:36 pm

I have had better luck with auction ads in fact I wouldn't call it luck at all. Its far out performing my adsense ads by the 1000 mark. I haven't been a big adsense fan but I think they are ok in moderation.

Auction ads gives you more control over what your visitors will see, in fact you are able to link up to any specific ebay auction through auction ads as well. Its as easy as adsense to set up as well. Or you can set up your own keywords campaigns best of all every person that signs up new to ebay and buys an item within 30 days you get an ACRU fee $25 per person and that really ads up plus the commission off the sale. Its pretty cool to see an item for $3.00 and get a $25 commission on that one item. In fact I've replaced most of my adsense banners with auction ad banners for that reason alone.

If you're interested check my sig line you can visit the site from there. I think this is a better wave for the future.
Michael b

Postby ownerwillcarry » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Thanks for the tip Michael. I've never been one to put all my eggs in one basket....no matter how beautiful that basket may be today. I will definately check out AuctionAds tonight and get back to you....
ownerwillcarry
Elite Member

Postby Michael b » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:44 am

Ownerwillcarry,

Yea, auction ads can make a good deal of money on top of what you are already doing with adsense. The other good part with auction ads is its a fairly new company & getting in now before everyone is in is where you can pull some good cash. Not that it won't be effective down the line in 5 years or more.

I use both and they both bring me money even outside of my affiliate products that also make money. So far though auction ads for me is the champion of the ad world income. It sounds like you are still doing well with adsense though so I wouldn't ditch adsense at all- but rather use both in conjunction.
Michael b

Postby glenda123 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:33 am

I still do adsense marketing. However, it is so much more competitive today than three years ago.

I read a stat somewhere that the number of pages on the internet doubles every 6 months. With that kind of volume of new content pouring online you need to focus on great content to get visitors coming back.
glenda123

Postby cheaputils » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:25 am

cheaputils

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:34 pm

Once you learn the basics and apply them, you can make some nice cash. Applying it to a niche that pays well is a big plus. I have a few good books at my that could help anyone with their Adsense. Feel free to grab what you want. :wink:

Here is a screenie of yesterday's earnings from my Romantic Oregon Coast Vacations site:

Regards,

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Previous

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options