[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New To Internet Marketing? Start here. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New To Internet Marketing? Start here.

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

New To Internet Marketing? Start here.

Postby NetDebut » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:32 pm

If you're low on cash because of the holidays or you simply want to learn as much as you can about Internet marketing, then this is it. There's no signup form to fill out and it doesn't cost you anything.

Start the new year of 2007 with an ebook that will take you from newbie to a true marketer in just a couple of hours. I use to sell it for $37, but now, I'm simply giving it away.

Here's a list of things you'll learn:

* How to generate real, targeted traffic!
* Discover the right combination to unlock the secrets to success!
* Learn the truth about search engines!
* How to make money by providing what every marketer needs and wants!
* How to keep your visitors hypnotized to your website!
* How to increase your traffic rating and increase exposure!
* Learn how to package your products so it becomes irresistable!
* Learn what the other 99% of ebooks are missing!
* How to setup a profitable and successful Joint Venture!
* Learn the true secrets to how Robert G. Allen made over $94k in 24 hours!
* How to define your USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and execute its powers!
* How to spread out your risks and build a multiple stream of income!
* How to REALLY write a mouth-watering sales letter!
* How to turn your customers into a life-time subscriber!
* Learn the many different ways to generate more traffic to your website!
* How to stop hackers from stealing your products!
* Turn your error pages into an entirely separate cash flow system!
* How to get more for the least amount of work!
* Learn the truths and myths that will help you in the long run!
* How to put your business on autopilot!
* Discover how the gurus advertise to the millions and even billions for free!

There's no signup form for you to fill out, simply to download the ebook right here and now. To see the testimonials and feedback I've received, go to my home page at .
NetDebut

Postby oyvind » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Awesome Kevin! I am downloading right now, and if I like it I'll let you know :D
oyvind

Postby oyvind » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Kevin, I tried to subscribe to your newsletter from the frontpage at your site, but the script returned several error messages.....You would probably want to look into it?
oyvind

Postby NetDebut » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm

Thanks for pointing that out, Oyvind. I've fixed it now thanks to you. Have a great day.
NetDebut

Postby darin » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:27 pm

Wow, thanks for the great ebook!
darin

Postby wahmjennie » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:15 pm

Kevin,

Your site looks great!

I downloaded your ebook (thanks!)

If you'd like a review I'd be glad to post one here at the forums in a few days.

~Jennie
wahmjennie

Postby jamesjones341 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:50 am

jamesjones341

Postby slam32 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:39 pm

It is a good lesson for us to learn.There are many things i should learn in the Internet Marketing area.
slam32

Postby chillzkid » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:41 pm

amazing man...
chillzkid

Postby otto101 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:19 am

Thanks for the free link.
otto101

Postby Barry Rice » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:46 pm

Thanks for ebook. Look forward to reading and learning much!
Barry Rice

Build a Business Online Not an Income

Postby James Clark » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:53 am

The best place for a new person to start online is with the most difficult piece of the puzzle. Build a targeted responsive list of prospects. I think the best way to do this is with PPC Advertising.

It's Not Just About Making Money.

Of course we need money to live, eat and enjoy ourselves but business is not just about money... is it?

So, in order to live the lifestyle you want you need to set up certain systems that give you the freedom you desire. Without systems you're business will not be able to grow without the addition of employees or contracted help.

Thank goodness that many of the 'systems' available to grow your business can be contracted out. You don't need to hire employees. You can run a one person shop and still generate $100,000 in sales each month or more - most of which is automated.

The internet is best for:
" Capturing Contact Information
" Fulfillment of Your Sales Letters and
" Digital Product Delivery

Offline Direct Marketing Is Best At:
" Delivering Your Marketing Message and
" Lead Generation

Once you get this, YOU'LL get it for the rest of your life. It's so simple and many savvy marketers are using this simple formula to make tons of money.

But, enough of that, I just finish writing a "special report" and I think this could be a good place to start. You can pick up a copy for free. No-Opt required!

Here is the link: http://www.zwangproductions.com/PPC_SpecialReport.pdf

Also I have a little video about how to use LSI to build your keyword list. However, I'm not going to make that public, just yet. PM me and I will give you the details.

Best,

Jimmy Clark
James Clark

Postby majapahit7 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:34 pm

Thank You for sharing!
majapahit7

Postby RJ Smith » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:31 pm

RJ Smith

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:34 pm

Welcome, RJ :D

Glad to see you at the forum! You can start by posting an Intro in the Introductions category here at the forum. We'll help you all we can ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics