[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can you make money with adsense? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can you make money with adsense?

Q&A for using Adsense, YPN or other contextual advertising options on your web pages. Discussing layout, format, optimization tips, sharing results and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can you make money with adsense?

Postby ebizpro » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:28 am

I just posted a new article, "Can You Really Make Money With Adsense?" which you can read at:

http://www.buildonlinefortunes.com/adsensemoney.htm

Even with Google making it more difficult, there is still a way to get a nice check at the end of month. But first, decide what you want your biz to be and accomplish. Maybe ads aren't the way to go if its a sales letter :?
ebizpro

Postby Cratima » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:27 am

Thank you for the link.

Sometimes you can make more money by putting advertisiments of companies, rather than Google AdSense.
Cratima

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:03 am

It's free to try it out so you can check it out but I have never been an Adsense fan. Lets see, I get the traffic to my site and hope for cents on a click while someone else gets a commission, no thanks. Plus you're at the mercy of google. They make a change you might get slapped. You drive traffic to your site then you give it away for a few cents a click. I think it would be better to have a few affiliate links in there instead.

Check out Havads see my sig (it's an affiliate link). I like having ads that I control. Adsense template sites, I guess people make money by having many sites that's why Joe Comm is now offering 100 cookie cutter adsense templates per month. I think that's junk and Google and the other search engines hate it. That's why the recent adsense changes because of people like Joe Comm cluttering the Internet with worthless sites. I prefer to develop my sites, and use block ads that I control and I list only products/services that I like and I stand behind and promote. Unlike Adsense you have no control what will be displayed.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Adsense

Postby ebizpro » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:10 am

Yes, you are right about adsense in some cases.

I've started adding cpa's where appropriate to some sites. I've yet to see that cpa's are the answer to making money with ads on your pages.

I'm going to look at Haveads too.

Any positive comments?
ebizpro

Postby darin » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:52 pm

I haven't used CPA's before. Any good resources to get started using them?
darin

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:55 am

I make a little over $600 a month from Adsense right now. My site is only a year old and has approx. 120 pages.

I use to keep the crap MFA ads away and it seems to work for me pretty well. :wink:
Oregon Coast Guy

Make Money with CPA Networks?

Postby ebizpro » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:45 am

ebizpro

Postby visit_faraz » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 am

visit_faraz

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:32 am

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby gafort » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:20 am

gafort

Postby guyfox » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:25 pm

guyfox

Postby guyfox » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:27 pm

guyfox

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Yes, it's from my Oregon Coast site.

I'm assuming he put in a good deal of work to get where he is, including PPC. I haven't read the entire thread. It's 18 pages long! :lol:
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby americanwahm » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:33 am

americanwahm
Elite Member

Next

Return to Adsense, YPN & Other Contextual Ad Options