[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Show off your forums • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Show off your forums

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Show off your forums

Postby angelaaa » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:50 am

You know how in the blog category there is a stickie where you can show off your blog? Well, maybe Lynn OR a moderator can turn my post into a stickie so that we can show off our forums. Also... feel free to share the links of forums that you participate on every day OR every week...

Lynn ~ can we make this a stickie? What do you think? Ok, here are the forums....

:arrow:
This is a little project of mine that is near and dear to my heart. Perhaps ya'll have those projects that mean the world to you. This is one of mine. If there were no way to earn money on the internet this would be something that I would still do. This is why I think it's important for people to create blogs n' things that mean something to them. It's not enough just to blog. You have a to have a passion for what you do.

This is a forum that a very good friend of mine just started that I visit on a daily basis. I have been waiting for her to start such a forum for a long time. It's totally devoted to blogging. I think the bloggers will really like this one. It's also one that you can earn a revenue from because if you participate you are able to share your own affiliate codes within your posts.

This is another forum that is of interest to me because it has so much versatility... especially if you are a blogger and need a way to creat polls for your blogs OR if you need to have a forum for your blog but don't really have time to create one from scratch. I'm a forum whore in that I love weird places to meet new people... so this one I keep on my list.

Ok... there you have it folks.
How about you? Do you run a forum? Do you have forums that you participate in on a daily basis?

Thanks Lynn ~ by the way... I LOVE your new pic that you have up as your avatar. Very cool!!

Angela :wink:
angelaaa

Postby MomGadget » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:52 pm

I came across one earlier today that has the potential of being a really awesome forum. I thought I'd give her a little boost and post her link here. I hope that's ok.

Forum: Women Discuss - Everything!
http://www.womendiscuss.com/forum

Gayla
MomGadget

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:14 am

Awww... . Thanks, Gayla!
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby MomGadget » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 am

LOL Jennifer ~ I had NO idea you were a mod here.

I nearly fell off my chair when I saw your response.

Well, now ya know I like your forum huh?

Gayla
MomGadget

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:35 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:08 am

Oh, ok. :D
angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:22 pm

WOW ~ it's a stickie!!

Yipppeeeeee!! :D

So hey ~ how do y'all like the new template on my Shut Up n' Post deal?

Angela :D
angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:13 pm

angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:26 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:45 pm

angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 am

You could use break tags to move it down, yes - but you might just 'cut' it and then 'paste' it in a different place - below the nav bar would look good I am thinking.

I probably wont be much help on the CSS... but instead of using the 'tags' to put in the default name and description in the default font, you could simply include an HTML header & description and place it where you like...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby NetDebut » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:03 pm

I'd like to add mine here as well because I think I've done pretty well for 2006

In April or May of 2006, I had about 75-90 members. It's now Dec 30, 2006 and I have 654 members. All done in my spare time and being out at sea for 6-7 months since May.

Check it out:

Angela, your yoshi2me.com didn't open. I'm already a member at Gayla's forum. As for Zero Jooce... I like the design but I'm not so sure what the objective is with the forum.

Anyway, I'm doing alright I guess for the last 7-8 months. I hope to do even better in 2007. I hope to more than double the number of members.
NetDebut

Postby raulsos » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:05 pm

Hey Ladies.. since its mostly ladies here...

i run a forum..
im getting started with the help of some friends.

http://www.myspaceunofficialhelp.com

is just as it says on the domain is help for your myspace

so if you need help creating a nice looking myspace or need help with some design or coding we may be able to help so come and check it out .
raulsos

Postby angelaaa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:21 pm

Lynn ~

I changed the template back to the subsilver on my Shut Up N' Post forum.

Do you like that one better? Is it more user friendly to you?

Thanks for your input,

Angela :wink:
angelaaa

Next

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites