[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - List building and opt ins • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

List building and opt ins

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

List building and opt ins

Postby theflyingdutchman » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:00 am

Hi Lynn,

I have a burning question about listbuilding, do you have some time for me to read this. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking for extra favors or something like that but It is hard for me to get a proper answer to the following question(s);

Many services around the web have offers to buy lists, some of them even claim they sell it to only one person (chunks of leads, opt in's). When I ask around on other forums I usually get a negative advice concerning these listbuilding services. That makes me wonder then how these services can maintain to exist if they are no good.
Is it worth the trouble (and the money) to invest in this and if so, where and who would I have to go. Like any business aff. marketing takes time, planning and investment and I do not mind investing in something if it returns some results.

So! Should I do this? I would be very gratefull if you can shine some light on my dilemma 'cause the point is that I am trying to stay away as much as I can from money making programs and focus more on the somewhat underexposed products at Click Bank.
OK I rambled on log enough, hope you can shed some light on this.

Best Regards,

Ton
theflyingdutchman

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby woellner » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:55 pm

woellner

Postby theflyingdutchman » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:29 pm

theflyingdutchman

Postby Brian Lam » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Brian Lam

Postby braver55b » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Offer a free report to build your list. (it has to be of high quality, something you would be willing to pay for)

Participate in those internet marketing giveaways and contribute a product and you should rapidly build up your list.

Its commonly stated that a prospect has to be exposed to your product up to 7 times before they will purchase your product.
braver55b

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi,

List building is all about building your list from what you generate through free ebooks or courses that you offer....or using a squeeze page...

The days of buying lists...or buying leads.....are almost if not already dead....
Jeff Casmer

Postby trafficwave » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:31 am

Purchased lists are about the fastest way I know of to get blacklisted and possibly lose your AutoResponder account.

Most of these so-called "brokers" and list providers are doing nothing more than harvesting the internet and/or tradiing with other "brokers".

The joke is on the people buying the lists as they often buy this junk thinking they are getting "fresh" leads.

There simply isn't a better lead than the one you personally generate from your own offers and promotions.
trafficwave

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders