[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I sold a cookbook on ebay! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I sold a cookbook on ebay!

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I sold a cookbook on ebay!

Postby midibidi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:38 pm

It was an enlightening experience... I sold a Pillsbury 14th Annual Bakeoff Cookbook. The woman who bought it wanted to know if I had more copies.. and I thought "Shoot, I should have asked more.. [like it was probably worth a lot of money]". Well, as it turned out, she was one of the contestants and wanted the cookbook for one of her grandchildren. She could have bought them for a dime apiece when she was in the competition, but, at the time she didn't want copies... and now, that she has grandchildren, they want copies..Well, since then, I have helped her locate more cookbooks for the rest of her grandchildren. So, if anyone knows of a copy that they are willing to sell for a couple bucks... let me know. I'll let her know.
midibidi

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:51 pm

Marc Meole

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:16 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby diehard098 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:38 pm

diehard098

Return to Online Auctions / eBay