[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I have made my first adwords sales. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I have made my first adwords sales.

Methods & Tips for promoting your website, or affiliate programs, on the major search engines with pay-per-click advertising. Google Adwords, Overture, FindWhat, Kanoodle & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

I have made my first adwords sales.

Postby sissy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:35 pm

Ok, folks. It has finally happened. I having been fooling with Adwords since April and I have finally made my first sale. No, make that sales. I have made two in one day. :D

I had even quit looking at my ClickBank account but checked it out today and I had made two sales over the weekend. Not much for the 'ol Pro's on this forum but a defining moment for me.

My joy over the sales "kinda, sorta" makes up for my mistake last week. I had increased one of my ad bids and accidentally added an extra 0. Ouch, my account ran up pretty fast with $10.00 bids before I caught it. Oh, well. Good lesson for all. Double check after changing anything.

I have been lurking around this forum for over a year but have been too intimidated to post. I haven't felt like I had anything to say or that my comments might be irrelevant and questions could be stupid.

I think that my learning curve would circle the globe.

It is not the difficulties...it is the fear.

Now I feel like I belong. I just had to share this with people who understand. Trying to express this joy to clueless co-workers and friends is useless.

Sissy :wink:
sissy
Elite Member

Postby ksruckman » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:10 pm

CONGRATULATIONS SISSY :D :D :D

It's ALWAYS great to hear when people are excited...

Now focus on the things you are doing right...rinse and repeat and I hope many more sales are soon to follow...

Congrats-->RALPH
ksruckman

Thank you, Ralph

Postby sissy » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:07 pm

Thank you for the encouraging words, Ralph. I knew that some of the folks here would understand.

I am a habitual "outside-of-the-box" enthusiast. What are you doing that is working for you.
sissy
Elite Member

Postby ksruckman » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:24 pm

Although PPC is my favorite and most profitable, I have 30+ blogs I maintain, and I'm currently making a *comfortable* monthly income from Myspace. MySpace is a freakin goldmine...but I'm only pulling Adsense earnings from there, but WELL WORTH IT!!
ksruckman

Postby calvinchin » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:24 pm

Hi Sissy,

Congratulation !

This is just the beginning of your Adword venture. Keep up the good
works.

Well done. :wink:
calvinchin

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:49 pm

Marc Meole

Postby motheninja » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:04 am

sweeet!!

now you gotta start making 2 sales EVERY DAY.
motheninja

Thank you, Calvin, Mark and Ninja

Postby sissy » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:09 am

Thank you to each for you good wishes.
sissy
Elite Member

Postby Karen » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:02 am

Good job Sissy!

Karen
Karen

Congratulations Sissy

Postby ghoyos » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:49 pm

ghoyos

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:35 pm

Hi Ghoyos (and anyone else interested)! There is a free guide called Google Adwords Made Easy that is posted on my blog and also here at the forum:

:arrow:

This is an 84 page guide on how to profit with the Google Adwords system. You can download this ebook free by clicking on the link above (the ebook will open in a new window, in PDF format). It is written by SEM Expert Brad Callen, who has authored several books and popular software programs for online business owners.

Hope that is helpful for those of you working with Adwords! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lee » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:00 pm

Lee

Postby wahmjennie » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:57 pm

Adwords can be awesome, if you know what you're doing. I recommend reading what Lynn suggests.

If she suggests it you know it's good!

~Jennie
wahmjennie

Postby onlineleben » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:52 am

Thanks Lynn for the download.
Folks, just 3.3 megabytes of useful information.
Make use of it ...
onlineleben

Postby Truffles_R_Us » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:05 am

Hi Sissy,

I'm new myself to Lynn's excellent Forum, I know Exactly how you felt when you made those sales! I've tried several Products on Adwords from Clickbank to Affiliate merchant Programs and although downheartened and unable to make a sale it was a relief when one finally came in! it's all about tweaking the Adwords Campaigns that have worked for you, I trialled many different keywords and variants with the text within the Campaigns, you'll be surprised when you suddenly find your sales increasing and it's usually just due to certain keywords you have added or changes in your Ad text!

Good Luck and Great to hear of your Sales,

Truffles_R_us
Truffles_R_Us

Next

Return to PPC: Pay-per-Click Advertising