[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to make 500 bucks just by giving opt-in emails to me • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to make 500 bucks just by giving opt-in emails to me

Newsletters, Ezines & e-Courses: From capturing email addresses to capitalizing on your mailing list - Join us here to discuss weekly newsletters, autoresponders and Email Marketing in general...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to make 500 bucks just by giving opt-in emails to me

Postby Kimmy » Sun May 28, 2006 10:36 pm

Here's how it works:

Publishers:
Make over $500.00 a day! Does it sound too good to be true? Well it isn't. This is a simple way of you making income, trust me I guarantee it. . All you have to do is send me email addy's or opt-in's as we call it. Make sure they sign up, and once they do, and I receive payment so do you! This is how it mainly works, What you do is send me an email with your opt-in's, and your paypal name. Once I receive the email from you then I will email your opt-in's, and give them a chance to advertise to thousands of opt-in's for just $20.00 a year. If they agree, and sign up I will then send you $5.00 through your paypal account once I receive payment from them. It's that simple! Although I must say make your opt-in's mainly the ones that love to do email ads, because if they don't sign up, neither you nor I get the money. So, just imagine if say you sent me 100 opt-in's in one day, and they all signed up! That would give you $500.00 in your paypal account by the next day. It's easy money let me tell yas. Also there is no limits to the emails you send to me, you could even send me over 1,000 in a day, and make $5,000.00 per day. There is no limit to this. Now here is the details on how to send me the emails, and such:

Email me at :charisma1977@cableone.net
Topic-Opt-ins
Then in the main box that you type in the emails to put this Paypal ID:your paypal id
Then double space using your spacebar, and paste or type in the emails you have to send to me.
Click send, and then we are in business!!

Then you just wait, and keep checking your paypal account, or email for all the payments you receive from me.
If you have any questions you can email me at charisma1977@cableone.net
Kimmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 28, 2006 11:05 pm

Kimmy... people cant send you email addresses from their opt-in list for you to email yourself. That's illegal, and you could get shut down for spamming in a heartbeat.

The better way to do this would be to a) purchase advertising in newsletters or ezines that reach your target marketing, or b) partner up with those newsletter/ezine publishers in an affiliate/JV type of deal.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kimmy » Sun May 28, 2006 11:09 pm

I thought it was legal because I also had an advertising section claiming this

Advertisers:
For those wanting their ads emailed to thousands of prospects, this IS the deal for you. All you have to do is pay $20.00 per year, ($15.00 a year if you agree to be an opt-in yourself) to have your ads sent out daily to over thousands of email addy's willing to read, and look at your advertisements. Just think you can have your ads seen by thousands EVERYDAY for ONLY $15.00 to $20.00 for a WHOLE YEAR! Many companies are more higher for advertising, or you have to pay monthly. You can't beat this price!!! Here are the details for you:

1. Send an annual payment of $15 to $20 to the paypal addy: charisma1977@cableone.net
2. Put in the topic: Payment Sent
3. Email me after you have paid with your email addy, and your ad.
4. I will confirm by sending you an email with your ad, and email address to make sure everything is correct before I place the ads out to email.
5. Once you have confirmed then just sit back, and relax while I do all the work!

Also if you want more than one ad sent out just email me with the ad, and tell me if you need all the ads circulating, or just the new one.

To send the payment sent info email :charisma1977@cableone.net
Use the same email addy as above to ad new ads.

I never knew it was illegal, thank you for letting me know though Lynn
Kimmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 28, 2006 11:17 pm

You might ask around, and also check the CANSPAM Act. List owners cant just sell/share their subscribers contact info - and you cant email people that you dont a) have a customer relationship with, or b) have double opt-in confirmation of a request for info.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kimmy » Sun May 28, 2006 11:20 pm

Kimmy

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 29, 2006 12:27 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Email Marketing, Mailing Lists & Autoresponders