[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - One Tier or Two Tier? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

One Tier or Two Tier?

From setting up an Affiliate Program to Recruiting & Managing Affiliates - join us here to ask questions or share your tips & experiences.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby blackjava » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:52 pm

I for one only concern myself with single tier affiliate programs. I think your time and money is better spent promoting your product than trying to convince some one else to promote it.
They pay out on second tier is hardly worth the effort. Give your first tier a good commision and they will be happy to promote it.

Bob
blackjava

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 01, 2006 7:38 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

PayPal and Two Tier

Postby Troy » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:15 pm

The new affiliate directory of the company that I affiliate with contacted me recently to announce that they will be going with paypal to pay affiliates, as now and previously we are payed by check, directly from the companies acount.

The affiliate program that I affiliated with has, and I was assured, always will be two tiered. Hmm, has Paypal changed their minds? Maybe this will do it. I wonder if Paypal gets a slice also. Things that boggle my mind...(lol).

In response to blackjava, I agree with Lynn, . At this time, those tiered under me, account for 90% of my income. I dont think that will ever change, because as I learn to earn more, so do many of those tiered under me.

I don't spend alot of time promoting to get people to join under me, I just make sure that there is a link up for those to join, if they are looking to join a good affiliate program.

In answer to the question that was asked of me earlier, the company I affiliate with uses myaffiliateprogram.com to be their third party tracking system. It dont give much in the way of tracking like commission junction, for instance, but it does give enough, and assures the affiliates that they are getting paid for the sales they make. (I prefer third pary tracking on any affiliate program that I sign up for.)

Lynn, nice to stop back by your forum. When i do show up, I usually spend a few hours here.

:shock:
Troy

Re: PayPal and Two Tier

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:17 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Affiliate Program Managers