[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Main Page link Exchange • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Main Page link Exchange

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Main Page link Exchange

Postby sarpras » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:57 pm

We intrested exchange link with main page.
http://www.kokkada.com

Website more than 200 visiters a day, please contact me
sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in
sarpras

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:10 am

Guidelines for Link Exchange posts:

1) Be specific in your subject line so that people may scan the category for link exchanges that might interest them.

2) Post the link to the page that you need links for along with the preferred anchor text and description. (do not post "please link to my site") Include any other details that you think may be useful to people who may want to link to you.

3) Give details about the types of links that you might be willing to give in return. If you only link out to certain types of sites (or pages on certain topics) then be sure to include that in your post.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sarpras » Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:40 pm

sarpras

Postby sarpras » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:19 pm

I add your link to our website at(www.kokkada.com): main page, all category pages and all articles pages (now 11000) under Related Links.

I will request you to add my website link to your website main page.

My link
Title: Articles2u
URL: http://www.articles2u.com
sarpras

Postby louie » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:26 pm

I have few websites and want to link exchange with your pleas eshow me your all websites.
I am looking for Home and Art related sites. If you have then show me.
I will add your link at PR 2.

If you want to contant me: malulapa@gmail.com
louie

Return to Link Exchanges